Events and Festivals in Kaiserslautern, Germany
Events and Festivals in Kaiserslautern
- Barbarossa fest: This festival is celebrated in the city center with international music and food between 5th and 7th September.
- Altstadtfest: An old town festival with culinary delights for all celebrated towards the end of the first week of July.
- Lautrer Kerwe: A fun fair with exciting rides enjoyed by anyone willing to attend this entertaining fete. The fair is set up with the lively October market during the month of October in Kaiserslautern.
- Halloween Parade: This festival is celebrated on the 30th of October every year where people are dressed in costumes and the best costume wins prize money. Although the parade is open to all you need to register to participate in the contest for the prize.
Trip plans for Kaiserslautern
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Kaiserslautern
Events & Festivals in Top Cities in Germany
- Events & Festivals in Frankfurt
- Events & Festivals in Munich
- Events & Festivals in Hamburg
- Events & Festivals in Leipzig
- Events & Festivals in Potsdam
- Events & Festivals in Trier