- Address: Fritz-Walter-Strasse 1, 67663 Kaiserslautern,Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany, 67663
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-1805318800
- Ticket Price: 12 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Stadium, Play Ground, Play, Family And Kids, Sports And Recreation, Stadiums And Arenas, Landmarks, Soccer
What initially consisted of a single wooden stand, a sandy pitch, and changing facilities for the players back in 1920 is now a modern stadium famous across the globe with the capacity to hold an audience of 49,780 at a time. The stadium is located about a hundred meters from the main railway station to the south of Kaiserslautern’s city centre.
- Parking is limited at the stadium.
- Parking at the city center and walking to the stadium is more advisable.
- Random tours to the stadium are available.
- Upper Tier: € 16
- Centre Seat: € 38
- Standing area: €12
- Train: Neuluheim Train Station
- Bus: Kaiserslautern Rathaus Bus Station
- Kaiserslautern Hbf Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kaiserslautern before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaiserslautern and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Kaiserslautern include Fritz-walter-stadion in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
45.63% of people start their Fritz-walter-stadion visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Fritz-walter-stadion
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fritz-walter-stadion
Thought this was a cracking stadium. Good beer. All the staff were nice. Well worth catching a game. Location right next to the Hbf too.
A great stadium! Had a blast there everything is fairly convenient only thing I find there was an ATM. Food is good atmosphere is great and everything is well maintained.
Apart from the walk up the big hill to the ground this is a great experience. The atmosphere is fantastic and the prices are very good.
Very nice india food in this restaurant. Good.
Beautiful, well organized, well maintained Professional soccer stadium...clearly marked seating directions, Great easily accesssble food and drink. ***** 5 Stars.