Are you looking for what to do in Kaiserslautern?
PLACES TO SEE
Kaiserslautern has plenty to explore. Here are a few things you must try when in this part of Germany.
- Gartenschau Kaiserslautern: The Gartenschau Kaiserslautern is an entertainment package with a mini golf, soccer field, skateboard ramp, some great slides and swings. The park is ideal for scooters and skateboarders.
- Fritz Walter Stadion: What initially consisted of a single wooden stand, a sandy pitch, and changing facilities for the players back in 1920 is now a modern stadium famous across the globe with the capacity to hold an audience of 49,780 at a time.
- Japanischer Garten (Japanese Garden): This is the largest Japanese garden in Europe. The exotic garden is located in Kaiserslautern, beautifully decorated with authentic Japanese plants, ponds, waterfalls, a teahouse and more.
- Museum Pfalzgalerie Kaiserslautern: Pfalzgalerie Kaiserslautern is one of the few museums in the city that you should visit.
THINGS TO DO
- Monte Mare: Monte Mare is an enchanting spa resort that offers relaxing spas to ease you from a tedious long day and a swimming pool with a wave pool, whirlpool, several slides, and children’s play area.
- Burg Hohenecken: Dive into history by hiking to the 800 year old castle in Kaiserslautern with an unknown date of construction. The castle has an impressive structure with at the top of a hill exhibiting mesmerizing views of the picturesque city.
- GO! Indoor-Kart Kaiserslautern-Erfenbach: Germany is known for its automobile sector, GO! Indoor-Kart Kaiserslautern-Erfenbach gives you a track to use those wheels to the fullest. The entertainment center has 650 meters long and 5-8 meters wide with a decent amount of turns.
Below we have a list of things to do in Kaiserslautern and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Kaiserslautern getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Kaiserslautern with confidence.