How to Reach Kalbarri
- By Car: There are two routes when travelling from Perth: The Brand highway and then onto North West Coastal Highway at Geraldton or the scenic Indian Ocean Drive route , which takes you just south of Dongara turning onto the Brand HWY, then onto North West Coastal Highway at Geraldton. On reaching Northampton, take the Inland North West Coastal route, travelling into Kalbarri via the Ajana/Kalbarri road and take the turn off to the Kalbarri National Park.
- By Train: Take the Australind from Perth to Geraldton via Moora/Kalbarri.
- By Bus: Travel to Kalbarri with TransWA and Integrity coach services. Greyhound has bus services that operate north/east to Darwin and south to Perth.
- By Air: Kalbarri airport is located approximately 12km from the centre of town. Skywest Airlines has flights from Kalbarri to Perth.
- By Bus: TransWA Coach Stop has buses travelling to the Park. Greyhound buses from Perth stop at the Ajana turn-off on the highway, to be met by a shuttle bus on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays only.
- By Car: Kalbarri Auto Centre rents outs 4WDs and sedans for $60 a day.
- By Taxi: KalbarriTaxi Service is the local taxi company.