Hutt River ProvinceCurrently Open
- Address: Ogilive Road West, | near Northampton, Kalbarri, Kalbarri National Park, Western Australia 6535, Australia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-99366035
- Ticket Price: 2 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Town, Heritage Building
The province is the second largest country in Australia and is actually an Independent Sovereign State which is about 75 square kilometres in size. It seceded from Australia on 21st April 1970. The places of interest to see in here are the administrative offices, tea rooms and an Arcade housing the memorabilia department and historical society. The Nain, site has a lot of facilities for accommodation for tourists. This is an interesting place to see with less known history.
Hutt River Province Travel Tips
- Passport compulsory.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hutt River Province
- Passport stamp, $2
- Camping, per tent $5
How to Reach Hutt River Province
- Ask locals for direction. Drive here if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kalbarri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kalbarri and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hutt River Province Address: Ogilive Road West, | near Northampton, Kalbarri, Kalbarri National Park, Western Australia 6535, Australia
- Hutt River Province Contact Number: +61-99366035
- Hutt River Province Timing: 24-hrs
- Hutt River Province Price: 2 AUD
- Best time to visit Hutt River Province(preferred time): 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Hutt River Province: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
43.43% of people who visit Kalbarri include Hutt River Province in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
54.84% of people start their Hutt River Province visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hutt River Province
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hutt River Province
People normally club together Port Gregory Beach and Chinaman's Beach while planning their visit to Hutt River Province.
People also prefer to end their day with Hutt River Province.