Kalbarri Abseil, KalbarriCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 4 Salamit Pl, Kalbarri, Kalbarri National Park, Western Australia 6536, Australia
- Timings: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-899371618
- Ticket Price: 80 AUD
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Trail, Hiking Trail, Adventure
About Kalbarri Abseil, Kalbarri
One of the most adventurous point in kalbarri National Park the Kalbarri Abseil is a 450 million year old Gorge. Along with trained guides you have the opportunity to trek along 12 kilometers path in the Z gorge. Also abseil on the 3 walls each with increasing heights. The first one is 4m tall, then one 20 meters and then one 35 meters. The entire journey is thrilling as you don’t just walk but hike, grab & climb through the rocks. At the end of the half a day long trip enjoy a chilling drink at Z bend Gorge River.
Kalbarri Abseil Information
- Assemble at Kalbarri Visitor Centre. The Guides will take you.freshing cool drink is provided at the end of the tour.
Kalbarri Abseil Ticket Prices
- Abseiling: $80 per adult, $70 per child, 6 to 15 years.
- Canyoning, for 15 years and older only: Cost per person, $135
- All costs inclusive of National Park entry fee, to and from accommodation and Abseiling equipment.
Kalbarri Abseil Opening and Closing Hours
- Canyoning starts at 8.00am and ends at 4.00pm.
How To reach Kalbarri Abseil by Public Transport
- Assemble at Kalbarri Visitor Centre. The Guides will take you.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kalbarri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kalbarri and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kalbarri Abseil, Kalbarri Reviews
Col and Matt were brilliant. Very fun, safe and professional. Very good value for money. Fully recommend it.
Most amazing day and adventure we had today with the guys - Col and Matt from abseiling kalbarri . They were so great and professional from picking us up in the morning to sending us down the cliff face everything was perfect. Value for money and the experience a must ! Thanks again from AJ and Roger
Very good experience, the fellas were awesome with young kids good day had by all
Awesome day out, Col and Mat were great and made you feel safe as houses, stunning location, 10 out of 10!!
Best fun ever