Kalbarri AbseilCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 4 Salamit Pl, Kalbarri, Kalbarri National Park, Western Australia 6536, Australia
- Timings: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-899371618
- Ticket Price: 80 AUD
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Trail, Hiking Trail, Adventure
Kalbarri Abseil - Review
One of the most adventurous point in kalbarri National Park the Kalbarri Abseil is a 450 million year old Gorge. Along with trained guides you have the opportunity to trek along 12 kilometers path in the Z gorge. Also abseil on the 3 walls each with increasing heights. The first one is 4m tall, then one 20 meters and then one 35 meters. The entire journey is thrilling as you don’t just walk but hike, grab & climb through the rocks. At the end of the half a day long trip enjoy a chilling drink at Z bend Gorge River.
Kalbarri Abseil Information
- Assemble at Kalbarri Visitor Centre. The Guides will take you.freshing cool drink is provided at the end of the tour.
Kalbarri Abseil Ticket Prices
- Abseiling: $80 per adult, $70 per child, 6 to 15 years.
- Canyoning, for 15 years and older only: Cost per person, $135
- All costs inclusive of National Park entry fee, to and from accommodation and Abseiling equipment.
Kalbarri Abseil Hours
- Canyoning starts at 8.00am and ends at 4.00pm.
How To reach Kalbarri Abseil by Public Transport
- Assemble at Kalbarri Visitor Centre. The Guides will take you.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kalbarri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kalbarri and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kalbarri Abseil
43.13% of people who visit Kalbarri include Kalbarri Abseil in their plan
70.69% of people start their Kalbarri Abseil visit around 07 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Kalbarri Abseil
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kalbarri Abseil
Kalbarri Abseil Trips
Kalbarri Abseil, Kalbarri Reviews
Really impressed, provided an interesting tour and kept it light and fun especially when going over the edge. They handled a range of personalities really well and seemed to really enjoy there interactions with the groups. Definitely recommend and do again!
Matt and Cole were terrific. My first time abseiling I was really nervous but they were so helpful and confident, really enjoyed the day and was much easier after the first go. Matt was our group’s guide and he was super informative about the national park and kalbarri. Great day.
Great fun with Matt and Cole and very safe !
This is a great experience and can't wait to do it again.
Col and Matt were brilliant. Very fun, safe and professional. Very good value for money. Fully recommend it.