One of the most adventurous point in kalbarri National Park the Kalbarri Abseil is a 450 million year old Gorge. Along with trained guides you have the opportunity to trek along 12 kilometers path in the Z gorge. Also abseil on the 3 walls each with increasing heights. The first one is 4m tall, then one 20 meters and then one 35 meters. The entire journey is thrilling as you don’t just walk but hike, grab & climb through the rocks. At the end of the half a day long trip enjoy a chilling drink at Z bend Gorge River.
Kalbarri Abseil Travel Tips
- Assemble at Kalbarri Visitor Centre. The Guides will take you.freshing cool drink is provided at the end of the tour.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kalbarri Abseil
- Abseiling: $80 per adult, $70 per child, 6 to 15 years.
- Canyoning, for 15 years and older only: Cost per person, $135
- All costs inclusive of National Park entry fee, to and from accommodation and Abseiling equipment.
Kalbarri Abseil Hours
- Canyoning starts at 8.00am and ends at 4.00pm.
How to Reach Kalbarri Abseil
- Assemble at Kalbarri Visitor Centre. The Guides will take you.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kalbarri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kalbarri and book an accommodation of your choice.
42.72% of people who visit Kalbarri include Kalbarri Abseil in their plan
70.69% of people start their Kalbarri Abseil visit around 07 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Kalbarri Abseil
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kalbarri Abseil