Kalbarri Sandboarding, KalbarriCurrently Closed
- Address: Kalbarri, Kalbarri, Kalbarri National Park, Western Australia, Australia
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-1800886141
- Ticket Price: 80 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Sport, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Sand Dunes, Games
About Kalbarri Sandboarding, Kalbarri
Worth every penny, kalbarri sand boarding gives you a thrilling experience of riding the kalbarri dunes. Sand boarding is open all days to week to everyone both young and old alike. There are two sand boarding activities the first one relatively simple and can be tried by everyone. The second one known as ‘To The MAX’ is for advanced since the climb is tall but is also rewarding once you start your way down. All the activities are fully supervised.
Kalbarri Sandboarding Information
- Prices inclusive of Sandboarding gear and light snacks and juice.
- What to bring: A packed lunch, 2 litres of waters, Hat, sunscreen, swimsuit, towel, camera, socks.
Kalbarri Sandboarding Ticket Prices
- Adult (16 years and above), $80
- Children (4 to 15 years), $70
- Per observer, $65.
- Sandboarding to the MAX: $95 per adult, $85 per child
How To reach Kalbarri Sandboarding by Public Transport
- Assemble at Kalbarri visitors centre. They will take you form there.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kalbarri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kalbarri and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kalbarri Sandboarding
95% of people who visit Kalbarri include Kalbarri Sandboarding in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
39.22% of people plan their visit to Kalbarri Sandboarding between 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kalbarri Sandboarding
91.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kalbarri Sandboarding