Kalbarri Visitor Centre, KalbarriCurrently Open
- Address: 70 Grey Street | Kalbarri township, Murchison Rivermouth, Kalbarri, Kalbarri National Park, Western Australia 6536, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-899371104
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, National Park, Park, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
About Kalbarri Visitor Centre, Kalbarri
The Kalbarri National Park is a resort town located on the west coast of Australia about 485 km North of Perth. The Park has a lot of attractions where it is possible to camp, hike or river raft and trek. The Kalbarri visitor centre located on Grey Street is where all the necessary information is provided. Since the national park has multiple points of interest and a lot to cover it is best to come here and gather all the information needed. There are separate fees for separate destinations inside the park. There are even separate fees for entrance and camping. You can avail any package according to your choice. It is also the place for buying souvenirs.
Kalbarri Visitor Centre Information
- Disabled friendly zone.
- Lot of car parking space.
Kalbarri Visitor Centre Ticket Prices
Park Entry Fees, For one Day Entry:
- Motorcycle, $6
- Vehicle with 12 or fewer occupants, $12
- Vehicle with 13 or more people, $5.50 per person.
Conditional Park Fees:
- More than one park may be visited in the same day with a single day entry pass, except the Monkey Mia Reserve. Over there separate fees apply.
- If you want to camp then separate camping fees will apply.
- For extended passes and camping fees refer to website.
How To reach Kalbarri Visitor Centre by Public Transport
By Car: A six hour drive from Perth to Kalbarri either by Brand HWY and then onto North West Coastal Highway or the new Indian Ocean drive that takes you south of Dongara and then to Brand HWY.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kalbarri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kalbarri and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kalbarri Visitor Centre, Kalbarri Reviews
Nice and helpful staff, lots of good local information.
We came too early, so the place was not yet opened. However, the touch screen computer and the outdoor map help.
Best visitors ctre in Western Australia, lovely place to stay or live
Why dont they liaise with roadworks crews to be a bit more knowledgeable about timelines for access to gorges and lookout? Wouldnt have thought that would be too hard.
Staff very helpful with accommodation and sightseeing tours.