Kalbarri Visitor CentreCurrently Closed
- Address: 70 Grey Street | Kalbarri township, Murchison Rivermouth, Kalbarri, Kalbarri National Park, Western Australia 6536, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-899371104
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, National Park, Park, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Kalbarri Visitor Centre - Review
The Kalbarri National Park is a resort town located on the west coast of Australia about 485 km North of Perth. The Park has a lot of attractions where it is possible to camp, hike or river raft and trek. The Kalbarri visitor centre located on Grey Street is where all the necessary information is provided. Since the national park has multiple points of interest and a lot to cover it is best to come here and gather all the information needed. There are separate fees for separate destinations inside the park. There are even separate fees for entrance and camping. You can avail any package according to your choice. It is also the place for buying souvenirs.
Kalbarri Visitor Centre Information
- Disabled friendly zone.
- Lot of car parking space.
Kalbarri Visitor Centre Ticket Prices
Park Entry Fees, For one Day Entry:
- Motorcycle, $6
- Vehicle with 12 or fewer occupants, $12
- Vehicle with 13 or more people, $5.50 per person.
Conditional Park Fees:
- More than one park may be visited in the same day with a single day entry pass, except the Monkey Mia Reserve. Over there separate fees apply.
- If you want to camp then separate camping fees will apply.
- For extended passes and camping fees refer to website.
How To reach Kalbarri Visitor Centre by Public Transport
By Car: A six hour drive from Perth to Kalbarri either by Brand HWY and then onto North West Coastal Highway or the new Indian Ocean drive that takes you south of Dongara and then to Brand HWY.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kalbarri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kalbarri and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kalbarri Visitor Centre
95% of people who visit Kalbarri include Kalbarri Visitor Centre in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
57.57% of people start their Kalbarri Visitor Centre visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Kalbarri Visitor Centre
92.56% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kalbarri Visitor Centre
Kalbarri Visitor Centre Map
Kalbarri Visitor Centre Trips
Kalbarri Visitor Centre, Kalbarri Reviews
Neat and tidy. Very friendly staff , warm and welcoming. Very helpful and informative.
You can get a free magazine of kalbarri with maps and informations what to do and where to do it. There are some nice souvenirs as well. You can buy the visa for principality of hutt river. Staff tries to be friendly but seems to be hard for them to be natural.
Fabulous Visitors Centre ... outstanding
Nice and helpful staff, lots of good local information.
Good friendly staff, information and souvenirs