Rainbow JungleCurrently Closed
- Address: 14 Bridgeman Road, Kalbarri, Kalbarri National Park, Western Australia 6536, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61- 899371248
- Ticket Price: 14 AUD
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Forest, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Cinema, Family And Kids, Nature, Bird Watching
An attraction as colourful as the name, the rainbow jungle is Australia’s most beautiful parrot habitat. About 350 birds and 50 species of different & colourful parrots adorn the park. There are paved pathways that take you through tropical gardens waterfalls and fountains giving a nice safari type feel to it. An in-venue highlight is the Cinema Parrotiso, an outdoor cinema that screen fun filled movies. You can even buy certain birds like Macaws, Caiques, Lorikeets and others. There’s also a free barbecue section and a refreshment section offering soft drinks and ice creams.
- Wood fired Pizza’s, Popcorns soft drinks & snacks, beer & wine available.
- Limited seating at the cinema, beanbags are available for hire.
For Rainbow Jungle
- Adults, $14
- Seniors, Concessions, $12
- Child $5
For Cinema Parrotiso
- Adults, $16
- Seniors, Students, $14
- Children (3-18 years), $8
- For Cinema Parrotiso schedules refer website.
- Last admission at 4.00pm.
- Located right on Red Bluff road, ahead of the Visitors centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kalbarri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kalbarri and book an accommodation of your choice.
93.58% of people who visit Kalbarri include Rainbow Jungle in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
91.7% of people start their Rainbow Jungle visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Rainbow Jungle
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rainbow Jungle
Loved it. So many beautiful birds to see. Just watch ya fingers tho. The lady working their was really nice. There's a whale watching tower. Excellent gift shop.
Alot of different birds. We spent about 1.5 hours here. Was great to show international family the amazing bird life.
Amazing experience for everyone of all ages. Highly recommend Rainbow Jungle to anyone visiting the area - a must.
Fantastic variety of birds in all sizes and colours. Educational and a pleasure to visit.
What a great place, we went not expecting much but spent 3 hours there enjoying all the beautiful gardens and the birds with their different characters. Such a well maintained place, a credit to the owners. The little cafe served toasted sandwiches for $5 and they were delicious.