Rainbow JungleCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 14 Bridgeman Road, Kalbarri, Kalbarri National Park, Western Australia 6536, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61- 899371248
- Ticket Price: 14 AUD
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Forest, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Cinema, Family And Kids, Nature, Bird Watching
Rainbow Jungle - Review
An attraction as colourful as the name, the rainbow jungle is Australia’s most beautiful parrot habitat. About 350 birds and 50 species of different & colourful parrots adorn the park. There are paved pathways that take you through tropical gardens waterfalls and fountains giving a nice safari type feel to it. An in-venue highlight is the Cinema Parrotiso, an outdoor cinema that screen fun filled movies. You can even buy certain birds like Macaws, Caiques, Lorikeets and others. There’s also a free barbecue section and a refreshment section offering soft drinks and ice creams.
Rainbow Jungle Information
- Wood fired Pizza’s, Popcorns soft drinks & snacks, beer & wine available.
- Limited seating at the cinema, beanbags are available for hire.
Rainbow Jungle Ticket Prices
For Rainbow Jungle
- Adults, $14
- Seniors, Concessions, $12
- Child $5
For Cinema Parrotiso
- Adults, $16
- Seniors, Students, $14
- Children (3-18 years), $8
Rainbow Jungle Opening and Closing Hours
- For Cinema Parrotiso schedules refer website.
- Last admission at 4.00pm.
How To reach Rainbow Jungle by Public Transport
- Located right on Red Bluff road, ahead of the Visitors centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kalbarri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kalbarri and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Rainbow Jungle
95% of people who visit Kalbarri include Rainbow Jungle in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
85.48% of people start their Rainbow Jungle visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Rainbow Jungle
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rainbow Jungle
Rainbow Jungle Map
Rainbow Jungle Trips
Rainbow Jungle, Kalbarri Reviews
What a great place, we went not expecting much but spent 3 hours there enjoying all the beautiful gardens and the birds with their different characters. Such a well maintained place, a credit to the owners. The little cafe served toasted sandwiches for $5 and they were delicious.
Great for the bird life. Better jungle effects are evident after spring rains. Plus out door cinema is prefect environment for young families to watch a movie.
For a place that calls itself "THE Australian Parrot breeding centre"... It is very disappointing to find they have nest boxes in all the cages/aviaries and look like they haven't been changed in a while possibly left in all the time. What is worse and most distressing is to find them colony breeding lovebirds known for their aggressive tendency and extremely territorial, to come across 3 babies out of the nest on the floor of the aviary and being attacked to death by another. When informing the lady at the office, she was unable to do anything as a lack of staff (on her own). A place like this should have a keeper here in addition to the shop staff. I would have given a higher rating if not for being upset. It is kept fairly clean and is a nice place to visit for people not in the bird breeding business!
We really didn't go inside as it seemed that it is a facility mainly for children. The8is pretty decent souvenir shop there though.
Loved it. So much bigger than what I thought it was going to be. Kids had a great time.
All QuestionsRainbow jungle
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows