Red BluffCurrently Closed
- Address: Red Bluff Road | Kalbarri National Park, Kalbarri, Kalbarri National Park, Western Australia 6536, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Trail, Water Body, View Point, Leisure, Family And Kids, Hill, Nature
Red Bluff - Review
Visit this place only and only for its breath taking view. Red Bluff is named after the Dutch explorer William de Vlamigh who discovered it in 1697. He didn’t have an appropriate name for it and simple called it a ‘Red bluff. Since then name stuck, but the place however is more than 400 million year old. It’s a 100 meter steep cliff which extends for about 13 kilometres through Kalbarri from which you have a wonderful view of the ocean and if you’re lucky maybe even a few whales and dolphins.
Red Bluff Information
- Taker binoculars if possible.
Red Bluff Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Red Bluff by Public Transport
- Located right adjacent on Red Bluff Road, on the way to Kalbarri Visitors centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kalbarri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kalbarri and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Red Bluff
95% of people who visit Kalbarri include Red Bluff in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
82.33% of people start their Red Bluff visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Red Bluff
84.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Red Bluff
Red Bluff Map
Red Bluff Trips
1 View9 Days 8 Nights9 Day Trip to Perth, Cervantes, Geraldton, KalbarrBy: Guest UserCity: Perth, Cervantes, Geraldton, Kalbarri
Red Bluff, Kalbarri Reviews
All QuestionsRed bluff
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames
- Saints Peter And Paul Catholic Church
- First Evangelical Free Church
- Christ Apostolic Faith Temple
- Baha'i Faith
- Cy Stephens Auditorium
- The Salt Company
- Zumwalt Station Park
- US Army Recruiting
- Chinese Evangelical Free Church Of Ames
- Clyde Williams Field
- Albrecht Christopher Asst
- Korean Christian Reformed Church