Are you looking for what to do in Kalbarri?
Thousands of people visit the Park every year. Tours and trails allow all the sights to be enjoyed.
- Ross Graham Lookout: This spot offers the easiest access point to the Murchison River, with a short walking trail from the car park leading you to the tranquil river’s edge.
- Nature’s Window: This natural rock arch frames the river perfectly and is the main photograph opportunity in Kalbarri National Park. For an unforgettable gorge adventure, follow the 8km Loop Trail beginning and ending at Nature’s Window.
- Z-bend: You must add this to your vacation itinerary planner.Thought to be the most breath-taking view in the park, the Z-Bend lookout can be reached by a 1.4km return walk from the car park. The gorge plunges 150 metres to the river below.
- Red Bluff: Panoramic ocean views make this lookout a perfect vantage point for spotting dolphins to migrating humpback whales. At its base lies one of Kalbarri’s most popular beaches for swimming, snorkeling and fishing.
- Pot Alley: The view south from the car park captures the rugged beauty of Kalbarri National Park’s remarkable coastline. Take the rocky path to the bottom and explore a hidden beach. Ask a local travel guide on how to get there.
Below we have a list of things to do in Kalbarri and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Kalbarri getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Kalbarri with confidence.