Deolo HillCurrently Closed
- Address: Deolo Hill, Kalimpong, Darjeeling, Kalimpong, 734301, India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, View Point, Family And Kids, Adventure, Hill, Picnic Spot, Nature, Specialty Shop, Souvenir Shop
Deolo Hill - Review
It is located in the north east corner of the town and is one of the two hills between which the town of Kalimpong stands. This hill is also the highest point of Kalimpong. A huge water reservoir is also located atop this hill.
- It is the perfect spot for paragliding. There’s paragliding gear and facilities available for the same.
- There’s a park located at the top of the hill for recreational purposes.
- There’s a souvenir shop, kids shop and canteen present at top too.
- Horse riding and other recreational activities are available here too.
From the top of this hill, one can enjoy the splendid and beautiful view of the Teesta River and the surrounding Relli Valley, along with the whole of the splendid city of Kalimpong. The park is full with exotic and beautiful flowers. It is an ideal place for a day picnic.
Deolo Hill Information
- Make sure you wear comfortable shoes if you plan to trek.
- It might get cool in the evening, carry jackets etc.
- The utilities and washroom facilities are not that great.
Deolo Hill Opening and Closing Hours
- The place stays open on all days of the week, including weekends and public holidays in the same timeframe.
How To reach Deolo Hill by Public Transport
- By Bus: Kalimpong Bus Station is the nearest bus stand to Deolo Hill.
- By Cab: One can reach upto a certain point near the hill by hired cabs. Post that, one can trek up.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kalimpong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kalimpong and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Deolo Hill
95% of people who visit Kalimpong include Deolo Hill in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
81.47% of people start their Deolo Hill visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Deolo Hill
91.21% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Deolo Hill
Deolo Hill Map
Deolo Hill Trips
Deolo Hill, Kalimpong Reviews
All QuestionsDeolo hill
- Maidenhead Aquatics At Mill Hill
- Ainsworth & Associates
- Tesco - Enfield Lock Express
- Lieder Theatre
- LBi Roof Terrace
- Harrow & Wealdstone Overground Station
- Tally Ho Snooker Club
- Southside Night Club
- P & D Colnaghi & Co
- Jason's Trips
- On The Rocks
- Argyle Square
- The Summit Lighthouse UK
- New Malden Evangelical Free Church