Hanuman TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Hanuman Temple, Kalimpong, West Bengal 734316, India
- Phone: +91-9409461261
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
This place is located on a plateau surrounded by conifers around its edges and a pretty well maintained lawn and garden. This place is located at an elevation and overlooks the Teesta river on one side and the hills on the other side. This region is a birding site, upon which stands the tall statue of Lord Hanuman. It is a recently constructed tall statue of the Lord, next to which is another Hindu Temple. Another impressive place of worship is the statue of Buddha in the lotus position, consecrated in the rock garden right in front of it. One must climb several flight of steps to reach the statue.
Hanuman Temple Travel Tips
- Take your shoes off before visiting the statue.
- Maintain the sanctity of the place.
- Do not litter or create a mess around.
Hanuman Temple Hours
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Recommended time of arrival: 8:00 am - 11:00 am
How to Reach Hanuman Temple
- By Bus: Kalimpong Bus Station, Tista Bazar Bus Station and Chitrey Bus Stop are the nearest bus stations to this place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kalimpong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kalimpong and book an accommodation of your choice.
16.33% of people who visit Kalimpong include Hanuman Temple in their plan
95% of people start their Hanuman Temple visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Hanuman Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hanuman Temple