Lord Buddha Statue And ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Near Deolo hill, Kalimpong, India Map
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Statue, Family And Kids
It is a small stopover on the way, to or from Deolo Hills. It’s a large statue of Lord Buddha, standing tall and magnificent. The whole ambience of the place is very nice and soothing. It’s calming and a good retreat from the walk. The golden statue of Lord Buddha, awe inspiring and pristine. You will experience the cool soothing winds from the valley that heralds an atmosphere of peace and serenity. The colors and the vibrancy of the statue is a must see. It is close to the statue of Lord Hanuman and the nearby Hindu temple also. This beautiful statue of Lord Buddha sitting in lotus position radiates is a nice stopover to relax and rejuvenate.
Lord Buddha Statue And Park Travel Tips
- Take your shoes off before visiting the statue.
- Maintain the sanctity of the place.
- Do not litter or create a mess around.
Lord Buddha Statue And Park Hours
- Recommended time of arrival: 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
How to Reach Lord Buddha Statue And Park
- By Bus: Kalimpong Bus Station, Tista Bazar Bus Station and Chitrey Bus Stop are the nearest bus stations to this place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kalimpong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kalimpong and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lord Buddha Statue And Park Address: Near Deolo hill, Kalimpong, India
- Time required to visit Lord Buddha Statue And Park: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Kalimpong include Lord Buddha Statue And Park in their plan
25% of people start their Lord Buddha Statue And Park visit around 10 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Lord Buddha Statue And Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lord Buddha Statue And Park
People normally club together Tongsa Gumba and Rumtek Monastery while planning their visit to Lord Buddha Statue And Park.
People also prefer to end their day with Lord Buddha Statue And Park.