How to Reach Kaliningrad - The Easiest Way to Reach Kaliningrad
HOW TO GET TO KALININGRAD
- By Air: The nearest airport to the city is Kaliningrad Hrabrovo Airport, which is located 16 kilometers from Kaliningrad. You can get a regular bus (144) that runs every hour from the terminal to various stops in the city centre. You can also hire a taxi from the airport. This airport is connected to other popular Russian and international cities such as St. Petersburg,Moscow, Copenhagen etc.
- By Train: The main railway station in Kaliningrad is “Kaliningrad-Yuzniy” which offers long distance and domestic trains. It’s located quite near the center of the city.
- By Bus: Kaliningrad has regular bus connections with the cities of Lithuania, Poland, Latvia, Germany, Danmark, Netherlands, Belarus and Ukraine.
- By Ferry: Kaliningrad is connected to the rest of Russia and Europe through two ferry routes: “Gdynia-Baltic-Gdynia” and “Baltiisk - Ust-Luga”.
HOW TO GET AROUND KALININGRAD
- By Public Transport: The easiest way to roam around the city is wither through bus or tram. Another option is minibuses, which are an easy and inexpensive way to travel for groups.
Are you looking for a Kaliningrad travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Kaliningrad
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Kaliningrad. The most preferred mode of transport in Kaliningrad is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 6.58 km Average time: 38.17 min
Bus/Trolleybus 33.33%Bus 30 min Waiting 13.5 min Walking 3.5 min Overall average time for 7.25 kms 47 min
Car 33.33%Driving 22.5 min Overall average time for 8.5 kms 22.5 min
Walking 33.33%Walking 45 min Overall average time for 4 kms 45 min
- How to reach Moscow
- How to reach Saint Petersburg
- How to reach Yaroslavl Oblast
- How to reach Vyborg
- How to reach Novosibirsk
- How to reach Krasnodar