Brandenburg Gate117 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, Family And Kids, Streets
The Brandenburg Gate is one of seven remaining city gates in Kaliningrad. Located on Bagration Street, it is the only gate of Kaliningrad still in use for the intended purpose. The gate displays Gothic motifs in the form of arrows that give it a rather low sense of height. The gate is richly decorated with decorative elements, such as the high relief stone and stylized flowers. Do watch this historical gate to sink into the history of Kaliningrad.
How to Reach Brandenburg Gate
- Nearest Underground Rail Line: ( Subway) Brandenburger Tor (U55, S1, S2, S25)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kaliningrad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaliningrad and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Brandenburg Gate Address: Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia
- Brandenburg Gate Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Brandenburg Gate(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Brandenburg Gate: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
41.2% of people who visit Kaliningrad include Brandenburg Gate in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
45.61% of people start their Brandenburg Gate visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Brandenburg Gate
93.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Brandenburg Gate
People normally club together World Ocean Museum and Kaliningradsky Zoopark while planning their visit to Brandenburg Gate.