Kaliningrad Amber MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Pl. Marshala Vasilevskogo, 1, Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +7-4012466550
- Ticket Price: 200 RUB
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museum, Museum, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Kaliningrad Amber Museum - Review
Amber museum is dedicated to the art and artifacts created with the help of Amber, the mineral. It preserves the varied natural and scientific collection of the precious stone Amber along with plant and animal inclusions. The museum is situated in the center of Kaliningrad in a fort named after Prussian field Marshal Frederich Dohn. It is a two storied building built in Gothic style. Inside the museum, the visitors can see exhibits on:
- The origin and properties of Amber
- Amber in antiquity and the middle ages
- Amber in the 17th and 18th century art
- The Kaliningrad Amber factory
- Amber in contemporary art
Kaliningrad Amber Museum Information
- Audio-guides are available for rent at the museum's ticket office. Texts are in four languages – Russian, English, German, and Polish.
Kaliningrad Amber Museum Ticket Prices
- Students : 100 RUB
- Schoolchildren : 80 RUB
- Family ticket for parents with children of school and preschool age : 380 RUB.
- Every last Wednesday of the month is a day of concessional attendance for persons, who's reached retirement. In this case admission fee is 20 RUB.
- Last Sunday : Day of free admission for students and persons under the age of 18.
How To reach Kaliningrad Amber Museum by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus station: Mezhdunarodnyy Avtovokzal Kaliningrad
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kaliningrad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaliningrad and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kaliningrad Amber Museum
95% of people who visit Kaliningrad include Kaliningrad Amber Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
40.31% of people start their Kaliningrad Amber Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kaliningrad Amber Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kaliningrad Amber Museum
Kaliningrad Amber Museum Map
Kaliningrad Amber Museum Trips
Kaliningrad Amber Museum, Kaliningrad Reviews
Pretty impressive museum! Some ancient items , some natural pieces of beauty... very cool experience. There were a couple of stores there as well selling jewelry and accessories. We bought some jewelry which ended up costing around 50AUD. Totally worth it
We did not get a chance to go in due to lack of time, but the surrounding area is great and so are the shops. If the inside is anywhere near its exterior, I'm sure it deserves a five star rating.
Emblematic place to visit. It represents one of the finest arts of the most iconic material found in kaliningrad.
Stunning amber art and history. Amber jewelry with decent prices
Big interesting museum. Many beautiful handmade things
All QuestionsKaliningrad amber museum
- Boy Scout Camp Wauwepex - Schiff Scout Reservation
- Wildwood State Rocky Beach
- Darkside Productions
- Camp Dewolfe
- Bayberry Park
- Ramblewood Mobile Home Park & Sales
- Hulse Landing Beach
- Darkside Haunted House
- Deep Pond
- Assembly Of God
- Tuleja Louis T
- Jacumba Community Park
- United Methodist Church
- St Mary Magdalene Catholic Church
- First Baptist Church Of Jacumba