Lower Pond154 Votes Currently Open
- Address: North Kaliningrad, Russia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Family And Kids
The Lower Pond is a large artificial pond in northern Kaliningrad. Stroll around its bank to enjoy a perfect leisure afternoon in Russia. Running for over one kilometer, the pond varies between about 50 and 100 metres. The source of the water is from the north and its water eventually drains underground down to the river Pregel to the south. During the winter months, the pond can freeze over and can thus become an ideal place for winter sports.
How to Reach Lower Pond
- Nearest bus station: Mezhdunarodnyy Avtovokzal Kaliningrad
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kaliningrad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaliningrad and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lower Pond Address: North Kaliningrad, Russia
- Lower Pond Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Lower Pond(preferred time): 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Lower Pond: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
54.23% of people who visit Kaliningrad include Lower Pond in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
55.7% of people start their Lower Pond visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Lower Pond
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lower Pond
People normally club together Honey Bridge and Kaliningrad Amber Museum while planning their visit to Lower Pond.