Kalona Historical Village81 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 715 D Ave, Kalona, IA 52247, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-3196563232
- Tags: Village, Family And Kids
Step into the 1800s by visiting the Kalona Historical Village. There are a total of 12 ancient buildings in the village that serve as museums. The restored buildings exhibit many artifacts and have many informative displays that let you know about the life of the immigrant settlers. A tour of the village will showcase you the ancient vehicles, locks, equipment, furniture, lovely quilts, and a lot more. Clothed Amish mannequins, dolls, glassware, and lanterns are other things that you may view in the museums. The Water Tank & Windmill is quite fascinating to observe in the Kalona Historical Village.
- Kalona Historical Village Address: 715 D Ave, Kalona, IA 52247, USA, United States
- Kalona Historical Village Contact Number: +1-3196563232
- Kalona Historical Village Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Kalona include Kalona Historical Village in their plan
86.96% of people start their Kalona Historical Village visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kalona Historical Village
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kalona Historical Village
People normally club together Holy Trinity Rectory and Holy Trinity Parish Life Center while planning their visit to Kalona Historical Village.
People also prefer to start their day with Kalona Historical Village.