21st Century Museum Of Contemporary Art290 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 Chome-2-1 Hirosaka, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa-ken 920-0962, Japan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-0762202800
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition
One of the most popular museums in Kanazawa, the 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art was built in 2004 and tourists across the world flock here in huge numbers, every year. Arts and creations which ranges from the fields such as music, films and performing arts. The museum also promotes local artists and culture by displaying creations made by them. The most prominent artists who have their creations exhibited in the museum include Francis Alys, Matthew Barney, Tony Cragg, Olafur Eliasson, Leandro Erlich, Isa Genzken, Kojima Hisaya and Gordon Matta Clark.
Entrance Ticket Details For 21st Century Museum Of Contemporary Art
- While the entry to the museum is free, the exhibitions are usually ticketed.
21st Century Museum Of Contemporary Art Hours
- If Monday is a public holiday then the following weekday, the museum will be closed.
- The exhibition hours are 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm)
How to Reach 21st Century Museum Of Contemporary Art
- Buses from 3 Chome-1-27 Hondamachi Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa-ken 920-0964, hired taxis.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kanazawa-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kanazawa-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.58% of people who visit Kanazawa-shi include 21st Century Museum Of Contemporary Art in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
37.5% of people start their 21st Century Museum Of Contemporary Art visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see 21st Century Museum Of Contemporary Art
63.38% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting 21st Century Museum Of Contemporary Art