Events and Festivals in Kanazawa-shi
Kanazawa celebrates many festivals throughout the year.
- April: In order to mark the arrival of the spring season and to celebrate the cherry blossoms, Cherry Blossom Viewing event is organised in April.
- June: In order to pay respect to the feudal lord Lord Maeda, Kanazawa Hyakumangoku Festival, an annual festival is organised by the people of Kanazawa in June.
- October-November: In order to celebrate the arrival of autumn, Viewing of autumn foliage event is organised in the month of October and November.
- January: In order to make the most out of the new year, a major event is organised in Kanazawa. Many trained people showcase their firefighting skills during this event.
- February: In order to wish for good health and fortune, Setsubun Festival is organised every year in February and people worship at the Utasu Shrine by throwing roasted beans.
Trip plans for Kanazawa-shi
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Kanazawa-shi
38 Views14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Nikko, Hakone, Kanazawa-shi, Kyoto, Tokyo from ToowongBy: Reza GaCity: Tokyo, Kyoto, Kanazawa-shi, Nikko, Hakone
32 Views23 Days 22 Nights23 Day Trip to Takayama, Kanazawa-shi, Nagoya-shi, Osaka-shi, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Tokyo from Port CoquitlamBy: Guest UserCity: Tokyo, Nagoya-shi, Takayama, Kanazawa-shi, Kyoto, Osaka-shi, Hiroshima
28 Views4 Days 3 Nights4 Day Trip to Kanazawa-shi from Central District Police Service CentreBy: Guest UserCity: Kanazawa-shi
30 Views14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Koya, Takayama, Nara, Kanazawa-shi, Kyoto, Tokyo from LondonBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara, Koya, Kanazawa-shi, Takayama
Kanazawa-shi Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Kanazawa-shi
Enjoy a Samurai Town with an Insider on a Full Day Small Group Tour of Kanazawa
Duration: 7 Hrs
This is a one-day, 7-hour tour around Hokuriku's first castle town, "Kanazawa," with a local guide.Kanazawa is said to be the...Book Now
One-day Muslim Friendly Tour of KanazawaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 7 Hrs
This is a one-day, 7-hour private tour around Kanazawa to our Muslim friends!Kanazawa is said to be the origin of the city th...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Takayama
- Events & Festivals in Nagoya-shi
- Events & Festivals in Kyoto
- Events & Festivals in Nagaoka
- Events & Festivals in Nara
- Events & Festivals in Osaka
- Events & Festivals in Kobe
- Events & Festivals in Himeji
- Events & Festivals in Hakone
- Events & Festivals in Tokyo
- Events & Festivals in Hiroshima
- Events & Festivals in Narita
- Events & Festivals in Nikko