Events and Festivals in Kanazawa-shi
Kanazawa celebrates many festivals throughout the year.
- April: In order to mark the arrival of the spring season and to celebrate the cherry blossoms, Cherry Blossom Viewing event is organised in April.
- June: In order to pay respect to the feudal lord Lord Maeda, Kanazawa Hyakumangoku Festival, an annual festival is organised by the people of Kanazawa in June.
- October-November: In order to celebrate the arrival of autumn, Viewing of autumn foliage event is organised in the month of October and November.
- January: In order to make the most out of the new year, a major event is organised in Kanazawa. Many trained people showcase their firefighting skills during this event.
- February: In order to wish for good health and fortune, Setsubun Festival is organised every year in February and people worship at the Utasu Shrine by throwing roasted beans.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Kanazawa-shi
34 Day Trip to Tokyo, Hiroshima, Kyoto, Osaka-shi, Sapporo-shi, Kanazawa-shi, Matsumoto from WimbledonBy: Guest UserCity: Tokyo, Sapporo-shi, Matsumoto, Kanazawa-shi, Kyoto, Osaka-shi, Hiroshima
14 Day Trip to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka-shi, Kanazawa-shi, Hakone, Takayama, Shirakawa from SingaporeBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Osaka-shi, Kyoto, Takayama, Kanazawa-shi, Tokyo, Hakone, Shirakawa
42 Day Trip to Hong kong, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan from AustinBy: Guest UserCity: Singapore, Hong Kong, Taipei, Tokyo, Nagasaki, Fukuoka-shi, Hiroshima, Okayama, Osaka-shi, Nara, Kyoto, Kanazawa-shi, Nagoya-shi
15 Day Trip to Tokyo, Seoul, Kyoto, Osaka-shi, Kanazawa-shi, Nara from Daly CityBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Tokyo, Kanazawa-shi, Kyoto, Nara, Osaka-shi, Seoul