How to Reach Kanazawa-shi
How to reach Kanazawa-shi
HOW TO GET TO KANAZAWA-SHI
- By Air: The nearest airport is in the city of Komatsu and it is well connected to other cities in Japan like Tokyo, Kyoto and Okinawa. Weekly there are flights from Shanghai and Seoul that land on the Komatsu airport. Once you reach Komatsu, you can either rent a car or board a bus/ train for your further trip to Kanazawa.
- By Train: Travelling by train is another alternative option, when in Japan. This is also the most convenient option as the trains are no less than the flights. The Kanazawa railway station is well connected to the main parts of Japan such as Tokyo and Kyoto.
- By Road: Kanazawa is well connected by road and you can take this option as well in order to get in the city. You can either board a bus or hire a taxi. But it’s advisable to go with the bus option as it is relatively cheap.
HOW TO GET AROUND KANAZAWA-SHI
- By Bus: The city has a decent bus system and all the major attractions are in close proximity and have bus stops. So, if you don’t want to shed a few pennies by renting a taxi or a few kilos by walking, bus is a good option.
- By Bicycle or On Foot: Well, this is the healthiest option. Majority of attractions in Kanazawa are in close proximity and hence it can be covered by bicycle or on foot.
- By Car: This is the costliest alternative. Rent a car and explore the city in a perfect manner. There are many car rental companies operating in Kanazawa.