Kanazawa Noh Museum98 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 Chome-2-25 Hirosaka, Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture 920-0962, Japan, Kanazawa-shi Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-762202790
- Ticket Price: 300 JPY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Japanese musicals are melodious and enchanting! And so is the Kanazawa’s iconic Noh musical drama. But how did it actually started? In order to know more about the art form, visiting Kanazawa Noh Museum is a must. The masks, costumes from the ancient times are displayed here. Also, the museum organises the musical drama, quite frequently. Hence a perfect place for some entertainment and quick information.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kanazawa Noh Museum
- Adult : 300 Yen
- Group (20 persons min.) : 250 Yen per person
- Those who are 65 years old or over : 200 Yen
- Person below high-school age : Free
Kanazawa Noh Museum Hours
- Closed during the New Year’s holiday.
How to Reach Kanazawa Noh Museum
- Prefectural road No. 10 bus station, hired taxis or cars.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kanazawa-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kanazawa-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kanazawa Noh Museum Address: 1 Chome-2-25 Hirosaka, Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture 920-0962, Japan, Kanazawa-shi
- Kanazawa Noh Museum Contact Number: +81-762202790
- Kanazawa Noh Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Kanazawa Noh Museum Price: 300 JPY
- Best time to visit Kanazawa Noh Museum(preferred time): 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kanazawa Noh Museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
10.94% of people who visit Kanazawa-shi include Kanazawa Noh Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
55.88% of people start their Kanazawa Noh Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kanazawa Noh Museum
52.94% of people prefer walking in order to reach Kanazawa Noh Museum
People normally club together Kenrokuen Garden and Kanazawa Castle while planning their visit to Kanazawa Noh Museum.