Kanazawa Phonograph Museum83 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2 Chome-11-21 Owaricho, Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture 920-0902, Japan, Kanazawa-shi Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +81-762323066
- Ticket Price: 300 JPY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Photo Gallery, Exhibition
Love vintage things? Want to relive the good old days? Want to know about the oldest medium of listening to music? Then, the recommended place in Kanazawa is the Kanazawa Phonograph Museum. The museum exhibits about 540 phonographs and 20,000 SP records. An exclusive wax cylinder phonograph which was invented by Edison is also displayed here and is still in working condition. If you want to see the demonstration of the same, then you should contact the authorities as the demonstrations are carried out thrice a day.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kanazawa Phonograph Museum
- Adult : 300 Yen
- Children of senior high school age and below: Free
- Seniors over 65: 200 Yen
How to Reach Kanazawa Phonograph Museum
- Buses from Mita Shop bus station, hired taxis.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kanazawa-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kanazawa-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kanazawa Phonograph Museum Address: 2 Chome-11-21 Owaricho, Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture 920-0902, Japan, Kanazawa-shi
- Kanazawa Phonograph Museum Contact Number: +81-762323066
- Kanazawa Phonograph Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Kanazawa Phonograph Museum Price: 300 JPY
- Best time to visit Kanazawa Phonograph Museum(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kanazawa Phonograph Museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.26% of people who visit Kanazawa-shi include Kanazawa Phonograph Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
40% of people start their Kanazawa Phonograph Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kanazawa Phonograph Museum
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kanazawa Phonograph Museum
People normally club together Omi Cho Market and Shima while planning their visit to Kanazawa Phonograph Museum.