Kenrokuen Garden305 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 Kenroku Machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture 920-0936, Japan, Kanazawa-shi
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-02343800
- Ticket Price: 310 JPY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids
Spaciouness, artifice, antiquit, these are some words, through which people from Kanazawa describe Kenrokuen Garden. One of the most beautiful feudal gardens in Japan, the Kenrokuen Garden is known for the artificial ponds, well maintained hills and perfectly placed houses. Built across 11.4 hectares, the Kenrokuen Garden is one of the prime tourist destination for the locals as well as tourists. If you want to embrace nature in the truest possible way, then Kenrokuen Garden will offer you just that. Some great pictures and a gala time is definitely assured, if you visit Kenrokuen Garden during your trip to Kanazawa.
Kenrokuen Garden Travel Tips
- Don’t litter around and keep the surroundings clean.
- It is advisable to reach here before it gets late. Or less the garden can be overcrowded.
- ID is required for the people having age of or above 65 years for the free entry.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kenrokuen Garden
- 6 to 18 years old: 100 Yen
- 19 to 64 years old: 310 Yen
- 65 or above: Free (ID Required)
Kenrokuen Garden Hours
- Open all 365 days of the year.
How to Reach Kenrokuen Garden
- Nearest Buses from Japan: 920-0935 Ishikawa-ken, Kanazawa-shi, Ishibiki, 4 Chome−3, Hired taxis.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kanazawa-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kanazawa-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
37.42% of people who visit Kanazawa-shi include Kenrokuen Garden in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
79.27% of people start their Kenrokuen Garden visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kenrokuen Garden
51.95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Kenrokuen Garden