Ninja Temple160 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Japan, 〒921-8031 Ishikawa Prefecture, Kanazawa, Nomachi, 1−２−12, Kanazawa-shi
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +81-762410888
- Ticket Price: 1000 JPY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Kanazawa is known for its temples and shrines and Myoryuji- Ninja Temple gives you a glimpse of authentic Japanese culture. Built by Mazda lords, the temple has many escape routes and considerable defences and hence the name Ninja Temple. The temple has secret tunnels, staircases and traps which once prevented entry from allied forces. It is advisable to take private tours to the castles and make the reservations for the same, well before time. Guidebooks in English and Japanese language are also available for your convenience.
Ninja Temple Travel Tips
- You have to make the reservations through phone only.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ninja Temple
- 1000 Yen for adults.
- 700 Yen for children.
Ninja Temple Hours
- In winter, it closes at 4:00 pm.
- Open everyday except for January 1 and Buddhist memorial service days.
How to Reach Ninja Temple
- Buses from 5 Chome-5-14 Teramachi Bus stop, hired taxis.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kanazawa-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kanazawa-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
19.63% of people who visit Kanazawa-shi include Ninja Temple in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
51.43% of people start their Ninja Temple visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ninja Temple
91.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ninja Temple