Ninja Temple, Kanazawa-shi
Ninja Temple - A Quick Overview
Address: Japan, 〒921-8031 Ishikawa Prefecture, Kanazawa, Nomachi, 1−２−12
Ticket Price: 1000 JPY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
Added 1.7K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Ninja Temple, Kanazawa-shi
Kanazawa is known for its temples and shrines and Myoryuji- Ninja Temple gives you a glimpse of authentic Japanese culture. Built by Mazda lords, the temple has many escape routes and considerable defences and hence the name Ninja Temple. The temple has secret tunnels, staircases and traps which once prevented entry from allied forces. It is advisable to take private tours to the castles and make the reservations for the same, well before time. Guidebooks in English and Japanese language are also available for your convenience.
Ninja Temple Information
- You have to make the reservations through phone only.
Ninja Temple Ticket Prices
- 1000 Yen for adults.
- 700 Yen for children.
Ninja Temple Opening and Closing Hours
- In winter, it closes at 4:00 pm.
- Open everyday except for January 1 and Buddhist memorial service days.
How To reach Ninja Temple by Public Transport
- Buses from 5 Chome-5-14 Teramachi Bus stop, hired taxis.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kanazawa-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kanazawa-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ninja Temple, Kanazawa-shi Reviews
- Attractions near Ninja Temple
- Kanazawa Umimirai Library
- Kanazawa Port Ono Karakuri Museum
- Muro Saisei Kinenkan Museum
- Saigawa Bridge
- Kanazawa City Ashigaru Museum
- Daijo-ji Temple
- Ishikawa Prefectural Museum For Traditional Products And Crafts
- Ishikawa Prefectural History Museum
- Ishikawa Prefectural Art Museum
- Nakamura Memorial Museum
- Kanazawa Noh Museum
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Kanazawa-shi
- Ryokan Yamamuro / 旅館やまむろ