Nomura Samurai HouseCurrently Open [Closes at 05:30 pm]
- Address: Japan, 〒 920-0865 Ishikawa Prefecture, Kanazawa, Nagamachi 1 Chome-3-32, Kanazawa-shi
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +81-762213553
- Ticket Price: 550 JPY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Family And Kids
About Nomura Samurai House, Kanazawa-shi
Nomura family is one of the most prominent families and the Nomura Family Samurai House, was once a residence to them. Today, the house is open for public. The house has the old world charm and a visit to this incredible attraction will assure you a peaceful time. The garden inside the house is scenic and well maintained. The stream which flows in the garden makes for some pretty pictures. The ceiling of the house is graced with paintings made by Maeda family’s painter.
Nomura Samurai House Ticket Prices
- Adult: 550 Yen
- High school student: 400 Yen
- Junior high school student and school child: 250 Yen
- A 50 Yen discount for a group of 20 or more people.
How To reach Nomura Samurai House by Public Transport
- Buses from 2 Chome-3-35 Nagamachi bus stop, hired taxis.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kanazawa-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kanazawa-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Nomura Samurai House
95% of people who visit Kanazawa-shi include Nomura Samurai House in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
34.2% of people start their Nomura Samurai House visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nomura Samurai House
85.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nomura Samurai House
Nomura Samurai House Map
Nomura Samurai House Trips
10 Views9 Days 8 Nights9 Day Trip to Kanazawa-shi, Kyoto, Tokyo from ChicBy: Guest UserCity: Tokyo, Kyoto, Kanazawa-shi
Nomura Samurai House, Kanazawa-shi Reviews
A beautiful historical building that house an old samurai named Nomura. A great way to spend 30m to an hour seeing what this house used to be like as well as learning some history. The house has a small section dedicated to displaying historical artifacts including some letters that were send to Nomura. The house includes an amazing garden. We went while it was raining and it was still a delight. It even has samurai armor and weaponry displays.
For 1000 yen for 2 people it’s worth it for sure. You can see traditional tea areas and samurai dresses plus knives and swords. The highlight is the outside garden with the fish. Nice to spend 30 minutes of your time
Very very nice. Small but interesting. It is possible to drink the tea in the upper room looking at the internal garden
Very impressed by this place! The garden was spectacular! So peaceful just sitting and taking it all in, imagining the countless hours of work that have gone into it over the years...
Very cool, but very crowded. It's the third most beautiful garden in Japan, and it has two Michelin stars, so I guess the crowds were to be expected. Still worth it!
All QuestionsNomura samurai house
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal