Tsuzumi Gate And Motenashi Dome, Kanazawa-shiCurrently Open
- Address: 〒920-0858, Kinoshinbomachi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture 920-0858, Japan, Kanazawa-shi
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Architecture
About Tsuzumi Gate And Motenashi Dome, Kanazawa-shi
One can witness grand, extravagant gates in Japan and Kanazawa is no exception. Moreover, this gate is in front of the train station. Built fully by wood, the Tsuzumi Gate is one of the most iconic landmarks in Kanazawa. Inspired from the traditional Japanese drum called tsuzumi, the wooden structure gives much needed rustic feel and enhances the uniqueness of the architecture. This one is connected to another architectural marvel called Motenashi Dome. A steel and glass structure, Motenashi Dome along with the Tsuzumi Gate is a perfect spot to click some great pictures.
How To reach Tsuzumi Gate And Motenashi Dome by Public Transport
- Buses from Kinoshi Nomachi bus station, hired taxis.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kanazawa-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kanazawa-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tsuzumi Gate And Motenashi Dome
95% of people who visit Kanazawa-shi include Tsuzumi Gate And Motenashi Dome in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
29.56% of people start their Tsuzumi Gate And Motenashi Dome visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Tsuzumi Gate And Motenashi Dome
91.05% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tsuzumi Gate And Motenashi Dome
Tsuzumi Gate And Motenashi Dome, Kanazawa-shi Reviews
All QuestionsTsuzumi gate and motenashi dome
- Attractions near Tsuzumi Gate And Motenashi Dome
- Kanazawa Yasue Gold Leaf Museum
- Ohi Pottery Museum
- Kanazawa Phonograph Museum
- Terashima Kurando Samurai Villa
- Kanazawa City Ashigaru Museum
- Daijo-ji Temple
- Kanazawa Umimirai Library
- Ishikawa Prefectural Museum For Traditional Products And Crafts
- Kanazawa Port Ono Karakuri Museum
- Mount Utatsu
- Tentokuin Temple