Events and Festivals in Kanchanaburi
- March: Cycling, jungle running, kayaking and river swimming are held annually year as a part of North Face River Kwai Trophy.
- April: Songkran, Thai’s traditional New Year is celebrated in April every year.
- November-December: River Kwai Bridge Week is a spectacular event held from late November to December. Plan your trip during this time to experience this vibrant event conducted in memory of the workers who lost life during the construction of Death-Railway.
Trip plans for Kanchanaburi
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Kanchanaburi
Save 4%Kanchanaburi Day TripNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs
Travel to places rich in World War II history in Kanchanaburi Province.Recommend for culture, war history and museum lover. Y...
Save 4%Chiang Mai Temples and Local Markets by Trishaw with Street FoodNew on TripHobo
Duration: 6 Hrs
Explore the city of Chiang Mai and learn about it's historic temples, take a ride on a trishaw through the old town, visit te...
Save 4%Cycling the River KwaiNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Days
Venture beyond Bangkok to discover the history and nature of Thailand’s Kanchanaburi province, the site of the infamous...
Save 4%LUNCH RIVER CRUISE AT KANCHANABURINew on TripHobo
Duration: 10 Hrs
Kanchanaburi Province, in western Thailand, is known for its national parks of dense jungle, waterfalls and limestone caves. ...
- Events & Festivals in Pak Phraek
- Events & Festivals in Photharam
- Events & Festivals in U Thong
- Events & Festivals in Suan Phueng
- Events & Festivals in Nakhon Pathom
- Events & Festivals in Sam Ngam