Pha Tad WaterfallCurrently Open
- Address: Srinakarin Dam National Park, Kanchanaburi,Thailand Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 200 THB
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
This is a large single level waterfall. The fall is from a height of 25 m. The water flows down from the limestone cliffs of the Kala mountain range. This waterfall is located inside the Khuean Srinagarindra National Park. The scenery around is breath-taking. You can swim here, the water is quite calm. A nice walkway leads to the waterfall. It is surrounded by beautiful trees and flowerbeds. You can hear the waterfall before you can see it.
Pha Tad Waterfall Travel Tips
- March-A pril, the water level is too low to swim.
- The walk is long and the road is uneven. Wear suitable footwear.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pha Tad Waterfall
- Children: THB 100
How to Reach Pha Tad Waterfall
- Hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kanchanaburi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kanchanaburi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pha Tad Waterfall Address: Srinakarin Dam National Park, Kanchanaburi,Thailand
- Pha Tad Waterfall Timing: 24-hrs
- Pha Tad Waterfall Price: 200 THB
- Best time to visit Pha Tad Waterfall(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Pha Tad Waterfall: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
37.5% of people who visit Kanchanaburi include Pha Tad Waterfall in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
57.58% of people start their Pha Tad Waterfall visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Pha Tad Waterfall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pha Tad Waterfall
People normally club together Kaeng Lawa Cave and Tham Kra Sae Bridge while planning their visit to Pha Tad Waterfall.