Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island
Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: S Coast Rd, Flinders Chase SA 5223, Australia
Ticket Price: 11 AUD
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.8K times in trip plans
Beach, National Park, Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island
Australia is world known for offering exquisite wild life experiences. Flinders Chase Park in Kangaroo Island offers you one such landscape where you can enter to have a rendezvous with the animal creatures and the vignettes of nature. Special features of this terrain are:
- The wind-sculpted rock formations known as Remarkable Rocks
- The Admirals Arch, a perfect sweep of rock under which the surf pounds
- The beautiful beach at West Bay
- The walk to the mouth of the Rocky River
- You can also stay at the cottages in Cape du Couedic or Cape Borda lighthouses
You can make a visit to this national park or can also decide to stay overnight here so as to experience the varied colors of nature during the different phases of a day.
Flinders Chase National Park Information
- Wood fires and solid fuel fires are prohibited throughout the year.
- Gas fires are permitted other than on days of total fire ban.
- Those hiking and/or camping in remote areas of Flinders Chase National Park are required to read the Flinders.
- Chase Coastal Trek information sheet and complete a trip intentions form. Please contact the park for more information.
- This park may be closed on days of extreme fire danger.
Flinders Chase National Park Ticket Prices
- Child: $ 6.00
- Family (2 adults & 2 children OR 1 adult & 3 children): $ 28.00
- Family (2 adults & 2 children OR 1 adult & 3 children) - 2 day pass: $ 42.00
- School group (per student, no min people): $ 5.00
Flinders Chase National Park Opening and Closing Hours
- The Flinders Chase Visitor Centre is open 9am-5pm daily (except Christmas Day).
How To reach Flinders Chase National Park by Public Transport
- From Cape Jervis by car ferry then via Playford and West End hwys or via South Coast Rd.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kangaroo Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kangaroo Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island Reviews
This is a unique place to visit. Yes it is far. We came on a cruise ship and took sealink tour (booked it direct online). Was a great experience. Among the few places we saw was this national park. The drive is nice. The rocks are worth seeing especially with the orange color and the blue color ocean in the background. Enjoy!
Beautiful park full of wildlife and many different trails from short to pretty long. Thee admiral's arch and remarkable rocks were really nice sites. Everything is well prepared and explained with nearby parking. The staff was also very nice and provided plenty of information and tips. We really recommend visiting this national park!
A lot of places to view the nature on the island and some nice places to stop for lunch. Getting to see so many koalas in one place is always special and the seals and remarkable rocks were also interesting. Taking a guided tour is recommended to learn a lot about the local area and wildlife.
This was a great conservation park as it was clean and easily accessible. The price was beyond good if you look at what it offers- Remarkable Rocks, lighthouses, Admirals Arch etc.... Therefore, I highly recommend visiting this park as it offers the highest quality of scenery and accessibility. There is also parking spaces for all sights in the park. If you are lucky, you might even see colonies of New Zealand fur seals lying on the rock-beds near the Admirals Bay.
I love the admirals arch with all the seals. Also the remarkable rocks are amazing. Next to stokes bay this was my favourite visit on kangeroo island