Paul's Place Wildlife SanctuaryCurrently Closed
- Address: 1447 Stokes Bay Road, Stokes Bay Kangaroo Island SA 5223, Australia
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-885592232
- Ticket Price: 15 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Family And Kids
Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary - Review
Make a visit at Paul’s Wildlife Sanctuary to join their guided tour that introduces you to Australian species. Cuddle a koala, bottlefeed baby animals or hold a kangaroo! Your tour can get more adventurous as you can get wrapped up by a snake or hold a possum. The tour is entertaining and informative with something special for anyone who cares for animals. This farm has taken the initiative to preserve the heritage and unusual breeds of domesticated animals from extinction. Visitors can get up close and personal with the animals and can even stay right onsite.
Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary Information
- Wear comfortable clothing so you can have the optimal experience of holding all animals.
- Do not pick up animals without permission.
- Do not bring animal food, all animal food is supplied.
- Please be prepared to follow guides instructions doing visit. Being amongst animals is enjoyable but should be a safe and comfortable experience for both, visitors and animals.
- Bring your camera for all the great photo opportunities and have fun!
Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary Ticket Prices
- Children (2+ years old): $ 10
Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary Opening and Closing Hours
- The last tour is at 1 pm.
How To reach Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary by Public Transport
- Take a taxi from Kangaroo Island and a 15 minute drive from Parndana.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kangaroo Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kangaroo Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary
95% of people who visit Kangaroo Island include Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
80.64% of people start their Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary
93.42% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary
Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary Map
Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary Trips
Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary, Kangaroo Island Reviews
Was a Great experience in Kangaroo island lucky we didn't miss this place. It's the best place to be,to interact with wild animals. Paul is a nice guy with lots of humour. I suggest anybody visiting in Kangaroo island not to miss this place.Very cheap Price for the fun you can get there. Just need to make a booking 1 day ago and they do two visits per day. Will be there again if i go back to KI.
Closed down permanently now! Dont waste your time like we did.
A lot of fun. Hosted by a larrikin with lots of native animals. $15 per head for a tour.
Best place in Australia... Don't miss it!!!
All QuestionsPaul's place wildlife sanctuary
- North Wales Theatre
- Tina Holley Gallery
- Great Orme Bronze Age Copper Mine
- The Royal British Legion
- Great Orme Outdoors
- Trailermate Products
- Pen-y-Dinas Hillfort
- Leisure Parks
- Loreto Centre
- The Gallery Tudno Lodge
- Maes Dolau Farm Caravan Park
- Statue Of The White Rabbit
- William Hill
- St. Paul's Church
- Emmanuel Christian Centre