Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary232 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1447 Stokes Bay Road, Stokes Bay Kangaroo Island SA 5223, Australia
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-885592232
- Ticket Price: 15 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Family And Kids
Make a visit at Paul’s Wildlife Sanctuary to join their guided tour that introduces you to Australian species. Cuddle a koala, bottlefeed baby animals or hold a kangaroo! Your tour can get more adventurous as you can get wrapped up by a snake or hold a possum. The tour is entertaining and informative with something special for anyone who cares for animals. This farm has taken the initiative to preserve the heritage and unusual breeds of domesticated animals from extinction. Visitors can get up close and personal with the animals and can even stay right onsite.
Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable clothing so you can have the optimal experience of holding all animals.
- Do not pick up animals without permission.
- Do not bring animal food, all animal food is supplied.
- Please be prepared to follow guides instructions doing visit. Being amongst animals is enjoyable but should be a safe and comfortable experience for both, visitors and animals.
- Bring your camera for all the great photo opportunities and have fun!
Entrance Ticket Details For Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary
- Children (2+ years old): $ 10
Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary Hours
- The last tour is at 1 pm.
How to Reach Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary
- Take a taxi from Kangaroo Island and a 15 minute drive from Parndana.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kangaroo Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kangaroo Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
47.15% of people who visit Kangaroo Island include Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
85.29% of people start their Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary
90.63% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary