Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary, Kangaroo Island
About Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary, Kangaroo Island
Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary, Kangaroo Island - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 1447 Stokes Bay Road, Stokes Bay Kangaroo Island SA 5223, Australia
Ticket Price: 15 AUD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm Details
Added 1.6K times in trip plans
Wildlife Sanctuary , Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Make a visit at Paul’s Wildlife Sanctuary to join their guided tour that introduces you to Australian species. Cuddle a koala, bottlefeed baby animals or hold a kangaroo! Your tour can get more adventurous as you can get wrapped up by a snake or hold a possum. The tour is entertaining and informative with something special for anyone who cares for animals. This farm has taken the initiative to preserve the heritage and unusual breeds of domesticated animals from extinction. Visitors can get up close and personal with the animals and can even stay right onsite.
Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary Information
- Wear comfortable clothing so you can have the optimal experience of holding all animals.
- Do not pick up animals without permission.
- Do not bring animal food, all animal food is supplied.
- Please be prepared to follow guides instructions doing visit. Being amongst animals is enjoyable but should be a safe and comfortable experience for both, visitors and animals.
- Bring your camera for all the great photo opportunities and have fun!
Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary Ticket Prices
- Children (2+ years old): $ 10
Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary Opening and Closing Hours
- The last tour is at 1 pm.
How To reach Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary by Public Transport
- Take a taxi from Kangaroo Island and a 15 minute drive from Parndana.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kangaroo Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kangaroo Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Paul's Place Wildlife Sanctuary, Kangaroo Island Reviews - Write a Review
Was a Great experience in Kangaroo island lucky we didn't miss this place. It's the best place to be,to interact with wild animals. Paul is a nice guy with lots of humour. I suggest anybody visiting in Kangaroo island not to miss this place.Very cheap Price for the fun you can get there. Just need to make a booking 1 day ago and they do two visits per day. Will be there again if i go back to KI.
Closed down permanently now! Dont waste your time like we did.
A lot of fun. Hosted by a larrikin with lots of native animals. $15 per head for a tour.
Best place in Australia... Don't miss it!!!
- Nearby Attractions
- Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- Kangaroo Island Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Kangaroo Island
- What to See in 48 Hours in Kangaroo Island
- What to See in 72 Hours in Kangaroo Island
- How to Spend 5 Days in Kangaroo Island
- How to Spend 6 Days in Kangaroo Island
- How to Spend 7 Days in Kangaroo Island