Seal Bay Conservation Park170 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Seal Bay Rd, Kangaroo Island SA 5221, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-885534463
- Ticket Price: 33 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Conservation Centre
A significant addition to wildlife experience in Kangaroo Island- the Seal Bay Conservation Park offers you an indelible experience to wonder at the amazing lives of the endangered animals. The experienced guides shall take you to have a look at the sea lions shelter in the dunes. Inside the premises of the park, there is a boardwalk which meanders through the dunes to a number of viewing platforms. There is also a Seal Bay Visitor Information Centre, where you can learn more about these fascinating creatures and also browse for souvenirs. Nearby is Bales Bay picnic area where picnic shelters and gas barbeques are provided.
Entrance Ticket Details For Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Concession: $ 27.00
- Child: $ 19.00
- Family: $ 85.00
- School group tour (per student, max of 25 students): $ 17.00
- Adult group (per adult, min 10 people): $ 28.00
- Child group (per child, min 10 people): $ 17.00
Seal Bay Conservation Park Hours
- Check the website for the shows.
How to Reach Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Hire a taxi from Kangaroo island centre, a 45-minute drive from Kingscote.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kangaroo Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kangaroo Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
34.55% of people who visit Kangaroo Island include Seal Bay Conservation Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
57.14% of people start their Seal Bay Conservation Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Seal Bay Conservation Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Seal Bay Conservation Park