Will's Rare Breeds Farm
- Address: 4714 North Coast Rd, Stokes Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223, Australia
- Phone: +61-448745696
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Farm
About Will's Rare Breeds Farm, Kangaroo Island
This farm is known to offer its visitors with a highly informative and interactive tour so as to have a glimpse at the rare breeds of farm animals that are close to extinction. Inside this park you can have a look at:
- Kangaroo Island Baudin Pigs (unique to Kangaroo Island)
- Black Headed Persian sheep (from Somalia)
- Nadudana (miniature size cattle from Sri Lanka)
- Phoenix Fowl (long-tail fowl from Japan)
Will's Rare Breeds Farm Information
- You need to do prior booking in order to visit the farm.
- Tours are available most days. As this is owner operated, there is no employed staff, on rare occasions this will mean the farm has to be closed for a day or two for various circumstances that may arise so please contact Will to confirm availability of tours for the day you would like to visit.
Will's Rare Breeds Farm Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings vary as per your appointment.
How To reach Will's Rare Breeds Farm by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi from Kangaroo Island, 2 km west of Stoke Bay.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kangaroo Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kangaroo Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Will's Rare Breeds Farm
95% of people who visit Kangaroo Island include Will's Rare Breeds Farm in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
43.34% of people start their Will's Rare Breeds Farm visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Will's Rare Breeds Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Will's Rare Breeds Farm
Will's Rare Breeds Farm Map
Will's Rare Breeds Farm, Kangaroo Island Reviews
All QuestionsWill's rare breeds farm
- Box Chapel United Methodist Church
- Cornerstone Christian Flshp
- Mary Minerva McCroskey Memorial State Park
- Mt Moriah United Methodist
- Corinth Symphony Orchestra
- Trinity Presbyterian Church
- Lake Cumberland Outdoors-Pro Bass Shop
- Southfork Boat Storage
- Beach Bluff Boat Storage
- Norfolk Southern
- Kentucky Department Of Parks
- Lang Forest State Park
- First Baptist Church
- Suncot Gin
- Yoakum County Library