Will's Rare Breeds Farm
- Address: 4714 North Coast Rd, Stokes Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223, Australia
- Phone: +61-448745696
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Farm
This farm is known to offer its visitors with a highly informative and interactive tour so as to have a glimpse at the rare breeds of farm animals that are close to extinction. Inside this park you can have a look at:
- Kangaroo Island Baudin Pigs (unique to Kangaroo Island)
- Black Headed Persian sheep (from Somalia)
- Nadudana (miniature size cattle from Sri Lanka)
- Phoenix Fowl (long-tail fowl from Japan)
- You need to do prior booking in order to visit the farm.
- Tours are available most days. As this is owner operated, there is no employed staff, on rare occasions this will mean the farm has to be closed for a day or two for various circumstances that may arise so please contact Will to confirm availability of tours for the day you would like to visit.
- Timings vary as per your appointment.
- Hire a taxi from Kangaroo Island, 2 km west of Stoke Bay.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kangaroo Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kangaroo Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Kangaroo Island include Will's Rare Breeds Farm in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
31.48% of people start their Will's Rare Breeds Farm visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Will's Rare Breeds Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Will's Rare Breeds Farm