Will's Rare Breeds FarmCurrently Open
- Address: 4714 North Coast Rd, Stokes Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223, Australia Map
- Phone: +61-448745696
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Farm
This farm is known to offer its visitors with a highly informative and interactive tour so as to have a glimpse at the rare breeds of farm animals that are close to extinction. Inside this park you can have a look at:
- Kangaroo Island Baudin Pigs (unique to Kangaroo Island)
- Black Headed Persian sheep (from Somalia)
- Nadudana (miniature size cattle from Sri Lanka)
- Phoenix Fowl (long-tail fowl from Japan)
Will's Rare Breeds Farm Travel Tips
- You need to do prior booking in order to visit the farm.
- Tours are available most days. As this is owner operated, there is no employed staff, on rare occasions this will mean the farm has to be closed for a day or two for various circumstances that may arise so please contact Will to confirm availability of tours for the day you would like to visit.
Will's Rare Breeds Farm Hours
- Timings vary as per your appointment.
How to Reach Will's Rare Breeds Farm
- Hire a taxi from Kangaroo Island, 2 km west of Stoke Bay.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kangaroo Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kangaroo Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Will's Rare Breeds Farm Address: 4714 North Coast Rd, Stokes Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223, Australia
- Will's Rare Breeds Farm Contact Number: +61-448745696
- Time required to visit Will's Rare Breeds Farm: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
54.07% of people who visit Kangaroo Island include Will's Rare Breeds Farm in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
31.48% of people start their Will's Rare Breeds Farm visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Will's Rare Breeds Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Will's Rare Breeds Farm
People normally club together George's 40,000 Castle Lights and Stokes Beach while planning their visit to Will's Rare Breeds Farm.
People also prefer to start their day with Will's Rare Breeds Farm.