Hampden BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: Moss Vale Rd, Kangaroo Valley NSW 2577, Australia Map
- Phone: +61-131555
- Tags: Bridge, Family And Kids
The 19th century suspension bridge and the only surviving vehicular bridge with timber deck, the Hampden Bridge is a single lane bridge over the Kangaroo River. Designed by Ernest Macartney de Burgh, the Hampden Bridge was opened in 1898 with castle-like towers. The architecture of the bridge depicts of Gothic Revival architecture. It has four huge crenelated turrets which are built from quarried sandstone. It stretches 76.8 metres and is one lane wide.
How to Reach Hampden Bridge
- Buses 809, 810 to stop -Southern Arch Hampton Bridge
- Hampden Bridge Address: Moss Vale Rd, Kangaroo Valley NSW 2577, Australia
- Hampden Bridge Contact Number: +61-131555
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!