Events and Festivals in Kanha
- With a limited number of festivals and events, Kanha National Park celebrates Holi–an Indian festival of colorsin great pomp and fanfare. Holi usually comes in the month of March.
- The Muba Resort at the Mukki gate celebrates an interesting watermelon festival! A unique festival, for the first time in India, here you can visit watermelon farms, enjoy unlimited locally grown watermelons, participate in fun games and activities and stay in an exclusive jungle resort in Barnawapara! The festival is organized between 15th march till 15th May every year on the banks of Mahanadi river.
- The Pachmarhi Festival that happens on the day of Maha Shivratri is held either in February or March to mark the occasion of Lord Shiva’s marriage with Goddess Parvati.
Trip plans for Kanha
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Kanha
138 Views29 Days 28 NightsTrip to Mumbai, Agra, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Delhi, Kolkata, Srinagar, Mount Abu, Maheshwar, KanhaBy: Guest UserCity: Agra, Mumbai, Delhi, Abu, Jaipur, Kolkata, Maheshwar, Srinagar, Jaisalmer, Kanha
Ask question in category
Simply click on Ask a Question to add question
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Kanha
- Events & Festivals in Pench National Park
- Events & Festivals in Jabalpur
- Events & Festivals in Amarkantak
- Events & Festivals in Bandhavgarh National Park
- Events & Festivals in Pachmarhi
- Events & Festivals in Sagar