How to Reach Kanha - The Easiest Way to Reach Kanha
Being a very popular national park and tiger reserve, the Kanha National park is very well connected.
- By Air: The nearest airport is Jabalpur that lies at 170 kilometers. The airport is well connected with other major domestic airports too, like Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad and Bhopal among others. Then there is Raipur airport at 260 kilometers, followed by Nagpur at 290 kilometers.
- By Rail: There are several railway stations near the Kanha national park. Gondia being the closest at 127 kilometers, followed by are Bilaspur (175 kms), Jabalpur (214 kms), Raipur (216 kms) and Nagpur (280 kms) respectively.
- By Road: You can reach via the nearest cities of Jabalpur, Raipur, Nagpur from National Highway-7.
- Rented gypsies or your own car are the best ways to explore the Kanha National Park.
Are you looking for a Kanha travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Ask question in category
Simply click on Ask a Question to add question
How to Reach Kanha from Nearby Cities
|Sondar to Kanha||2.75 km||2 mins|
|Tatanagar to Kanha||439.47 km||7 hours 19 mins|
|Pune to Kanha||756.76 km||12 hours 36 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Kanha
- How to reach Pench National Park
- How to reach Jabalpur
- How to reach Amarkantak
- How to reach Bandhavgarh National Park
- How to reach Nagpur
- How to reach Pachmarhi
- How to reach Chorhata Gaharwar
- How to reach Sagar
- How to reach Satna
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai