How to Reach Kannur, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Kannur
- By Air: The Kannur International Airport is currently under construction and is set to start operations in 2015. The international airport of Kozhikode and the airport of Mangalore are the nearest airports.
- By Train: Kannur is well connected by rail to all major cities in India like Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi, Mumbai etc.
- By Bus: One would find regular buses to Kannur from Mumbai, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Mangalore and other nearby cities.
- By Bus: The Local bus system is the cheapest mode to travel within Kannur.
- By Car: One can rent a car from the various car rental agencies in the city.
- By Taxi: One can also avail the local taxis at fairly reasonable rates.
- By Auto-Rickshaw: The Rickshaw (an Indian Taxi), is a three-wheeled vehicle that can accommodate three people. It is cheaper than taxis and is very convenient to travel within the city. Unlike most Indian cities, Kannur rickshaw drivers have reputation for being very honest in their dealings.
Are you looking for a Kannur travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Kannur from Nearby Cities
|Taliparamba to Kannur||5.1 km||5 mins|
|Calicut to Kannur||38.43 km||38 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Kannur
- How to reach Madikeri
- How to reach Bandipur
- How to reach Ooty
- How to reach Coonoor
- How to reach Chikmagalur
- How to reach Udupi
- How to reach Coimbatore
- How to reach Ernakulam
- How to reach Munnar
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai