Muzhapillangad BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Muzhappilangad Beach Rd, Muzhappilangad, Kerala 670663, Kannur, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Rides
Muzhapillangad Beach - Review
The Muzhapillangad Beach is a drive-in beach almost 15 kilometers south of Kannur. The soothing white sands with the background lashing sounds of the waves are a pleasure to be surrounded in. If you can rent a car, then gear up to take a long ride along the beach to park later and have a small picnic while you watch the divine sunset. A must if you love to explore beaches!
Muzhapillangad Beach Information
- Do carry plenty of water, sunscreen and a hat as it can get pretty sunny at the beach.
- If you are driving on the beach, do keep an eye out on people sitting on the beach- you certainly don’t want to cause an accident.
How To reach Muzhapillangad Beach by Public Transport
- Hire a Taxi to reach the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kannur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kannur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Muzhapillangad Beach
95% of people who visit Kannur include Muzhapillangad Beach in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
73.04% of people start their Muzhapillangad Beach visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Muzhapillangad Beach
94.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Muzhapillangad Beach
Muzhapillangad Beach Map
Muzhapillangad Beach Trips
Muzhapillangad Beach, Kannur Reviews
Amazing place. However nothing or very little justice is done to this place. If it were somewhere else it would be one of the best tourist locations.
One of the drive in beaches in the planet. The sand is sold that you can walk deep into the sea and the waves are also low. Its a very beautiful beach and the sunset is a treat. Drive in through the beach is way fun than what you could've imagined. It's one thing that we all have to do once.
The drive in beach is really good. It is clean. The parking charge is Rs. 30. It isn't crowded unlike other beaches. There were fresh fishes being sold. Freshly caught from the beach in boats.
One of the must visit beaches in whole India. Words will not describe it's beauty. It's a 5km long drive in beach. Just awesome
Good clean beach. Can drive and relax watching sunset.
All QuestionsMuzhapillangad beach
- Gardena Valley Baptist Church
- ARISE Family Ministries
- All Sts Anglican Church
- Pentecostal Missionary Church Of Christ Fourth Watch
- Victory In Christ Christian Fellowship
- Los Angeles Public Library
- Kum Ran United Methodist Church
- Da-Ta Art Studio
- Gardena Bowl Coffee Shop
- KCM Media
- Church Of The Holy Communion
- Gardena Korean Baptist Church
- South Bay Community Church
- Morgan Craft Boat & Marine Supply
- Rowley Memorial Park