Far West Tours
About Far West, Kansas City
Far West, Missouri, was a Latter Day Saint (Mormon) settlement in Caldwell County, Missouri. Today it is a historic site.Wikipedia
Overview of Far West
Walking past the city of Kansas City, you will come across Far West. Far West is not a top-rated place in Kansas City.
Top attractions of Kansas City worth your visit include National World War I Museum And Liberty Memorial, Nelson-atkins Museum Of Arts, Steamboat Arabia Museum, Kansas City Zoo and Harry S Truman Presidential Library And Museum. Visit these and also discover other interesting things to do in Kansas City before planning.
Most of the Kansas City tours skip a visit to this place, but you can create your customized plan if you wish to visit Far West.
More about Kansas City
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Kansas City trip planner for personalization.
You won't miss your home when in Kansas City, hotels in Kansas City like Holiday Inn Country Club Plaza, Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown Aladdin and Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Book Far West Tickets And Tours
This 1.5-hour Segway tour will visit the cultural center of Kansas City, taking in the architecture, art, and landscape of our bustling metropolis.
Sit back and let us show you Kansas City! Our narrated 90-minute Single Loop City Tour willÂ take you on a joyrideÂ by Kansas City's most popular and nationally recognized attractions including; The National World War I Museum and Memorial, The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Boulevard Brewing Co, Arabia Steamboat Museum andÂ Union Station. Along with a spin through KC'sÂ most popularÂ neighborhoods, entertainment and shopping districts including;Â The Country Club Plaza,Â Crown Center, Downtown KC/Power & Light District, River Market, The Garment District,Â Mid-town, Westport, Historic Broadway and Main StreetsÂ and Union Hill.
Share your experience - Rate Far West, Kansas City
Picked this spot to watch the eclipse. Plenty of parking. Clean rest-rooms. Lots of well groomed lawn. Turned out to be a great spot. Enjoyed the eclipse with a nice group of people I had never met before. Always an interesting spot to visit.
Such a spiritual and amazing place. Quiet. I suggest going at dusk and watch the sunset.
LDS history. Very important place to go for each member. You will appreciate better de D&C and the modern revelations.
Surrounded by trees, it is a quiet fenced off grove. Not much to see, but still a very quite contemplative space, In a footprint about 2/3 the size of the Kirtland temple.
Read the story about the laying of the stones first.
- Other Attractions
- Happy Burro Chili And Beer
- Sourdough Saloon
- Goldwell Open Air Museum
- Beatty Museum And Historical Society
- Death Valley Nut And Candy
- Beatty Airport
- Death Valley Inn
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Rhyolite
- 5 Star Hotels Near Happy Burro Chili And Beer
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sourdough Saloon
- Cheap Hotels Near Goldwell Open Air Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near Beatty Museum And Historical Society
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Death Valley Nut And Candy
- Budget Hotels Near Beatty Airport
- 5 Star Hotels Near Death Valley Inn
- City Tripplans
- Kansas City Itinerary 2 Days
- Kansas City Itinerary 5 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Kansas City from Kansas City
- Kansas City Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Kansas City from Kansas City
- Kansas City Itinerary 7 Days
- Kansas City Itinerary 4 Days
- Kansas City Itinerary 1 Day
- Kansas City Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Kansas City from Kansas City