Harry S Truman Presidential Library And MuseumCurrently Open
This is the Presidential library and the resting place of Harry S Truman- the 33rd President of United States of America. The museum houses a collection of around 33,000 objects including three dimensional items and works of art on paper and canvas. The collection can be broadly classified into five categories- gifts to President and Mrs. Truman from foreign heads of state; gifts to the Truman family from American and as well as foreign citizens, personal belongings of the Truman family; political memorabilia related to the Presidency of Truman and to the American Presidency; objects associated with the historical events of Harry Truman's career and life.
Harry S Truman Presidential Library And Museum Travel Tips
- Group visits are arranged but pre-booking is recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For Harry S Truman Presidential Library And Museum
- 7 USD for seniors 65 and older.
- 3 USD for children ages 6 to 15.
- Free for children 5 years and under.
- There is no admission to enter the Museum Store.
- The Museum is closed each year on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
- Admission charges for all veterans & active military members will be waived from VE Day (May 8) through VJ Day (August 15).
How to Reach Harry S Truman Presidential Library And Museum
- Orange bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kansas City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kansas City and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.81% of people who visit Kansas City include Harry S Truman Presidential Library And Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
56.52% of people start their Harry S Truman Presidential Library And Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Harry S Truman Presidential Library And Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Harry S Truman Presidential Library And Museum