How to Reach Kansas City - The Easiest Way to Reach Kansas City
HOW TO GET TO KANSAS
- By Air: Kansas City international airport serves flights to Kansas City Mo from all major cities of USA and Canada. It is the 5th largest airport of North America and has a frequency as huge as 534 flights per day. You can also take a trip to Kansas City by taking a flight to the smaller Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport.
- By Train: Kansas City is connected to Los Angeles, Chicago and St. Louis via Amtrak train that runs daily. Kansas City travel guide recommends this mode for a cheap transport.
- By Car: You can drive to Kansas City by taking the interstate 435. I-70, I-49, I-29, I-35 and US-71 connect Kansas City to the other parts of USA.
- By Bus: Kansas City can be reached by bus from St. Louis, Chicago and Colombia. There are many bus companies serving coaches and low-cost bus services to Kansas City.
HOW TO GET AROUND KANSAS
- By Metro Bus Service: This Kansas City Transportation is perfect to get to most of the major tourist attractions. The fare is relatively cheaper and a daily pass can be bought to cut down the cost even further.
- By JO Bus: To get around the suburbs like Overland Park, Mission, Fairway, Leawood, Olathe, Lenexa, Westwood, Merriam, Shawnee, you can opt for The JO- Johnson Co bus service. But this service is limited to rush-hours of morning, evening and mid-day. Jo bus has great Kansas.
- By Bike: Hire a bicycle and roam around the peaceful streets of Kansas City. There are special bike tracks and even the bus services have bike racks if you want to travel to a far-away destination.
- By Car: Hiring a car is also a great way to get around Kansas City as the traffic is light and parking spots are easily available. You can pick one at the airport itself. There are number of car rental companies throughout the city.
Are you looking for a Kansas City travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Kansas City
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Kansas City. The most preferred mode of transport in Kansas City is Car.
Average distance: 24.67 km Average time: 24.31 min
Car 86.67%Driving 24.23 min Walking 0.08 min Overall average time for 24.67 kms 24.31 min
How to Reach Kansas City from Nearby Cities
|Mission to Kansas City||15.54 km||23 mins|
|Leawood to Kansas City||16.31 km||30 mins|
|Lenexa to Kansas City||17.28 km||17 mins|
|Overland Park to Kansas City||17.69 km||23 mins|
|Lee's Summit to Kansas City||36.65 km||36 mins|
|Leavenworth to Kansas City||38.27 km||38 mins|
|Olathe to Kansas City||44.77 km||1 hour 17 mins|
|Lone Jack to Kansas City||45.02 km||45 mins|
|Bates City to Kansas City||51.09 km||53 mins|
|Tonganoxie to Kansas City||56.5 km||56 mins|
- How to reach Big Creek Township
- How to reach Hoyt
- How to reach Jameson
- How to reach College Springs
- How to reach Burdick
- How to reach Kirksville
- How to reach Lorimor
- How to reach Omaha
- How to reach Kechi
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco