How to Reach Kansas City
The Easiest Way to Reach Kansas City
HOW TO GET TO KANSAS
- By Air: Kansas City international airport serves flights to Kansas City Mo from all major cities of USA and Canada. It is the 5th largest airport of North America and has a frequency as huge as 534 flights per day. You can also take a trip to Kansas City by taking a flight to the smaller Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport.
- By Train: Kansas City is connected to Los Angeles, Chicago and St. Louis via Amtrak train that runs daily. Kansas City travel guide recommends this mode for a cheap transport.
- By Car: You can drive to Kansas City by taking the interstate 435. I-70, I-49, I-29, I-35 and US-71 connect Kansas City to the other parts of USA.
- By Bus: Kansas City can be reached by bus from St. Louis, Chicago and Colombia. There are many bus companies serving coaches and low-cost bus services to Kansas City.
HOW TO GET AROUND KANSAS
- By Metro Bus Service: This Kansas City Transportation is perfect to get to most of the major tourist attractions. The fare is relatively cheaper and a daily pass can be bought to cut down the cost even further.
- By JO Bus: To get around the suburbs like Overland Park, Mission, Fairway, Leawood, Olathe, Lenexa, Westwood, Merriam, Shawnee, you can opt for The JO- Johnson Co bus service. But this service is limited to rush-hours of morning, evening and mid-day. Jo bus has great Kansas.
- By Bike: Hire a bicycle and roam around the peaceful streets of Kansas City. There are special bike tracks and even the bus services have bike racks if you want to travel to a far-away destination.
- By Car: Hiring a car is also a great way to get around Kansas City as the traffic is light and parking spots are easily available. You can pick one at the airport itself. There are number of car rental companies throughout the city.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Kansas City and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Kansas City
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Kansas City. The most preferred mode of transport in Kansas City is Car.
Average distance: 25.72 km Average time: 24.71 min
Car 84%Driving 24.62 min Walking 0.1 min Overall average time for 25.72 kms 24.71 min
- How to reach Cities Near Kansas City
- How to reach Tebbetts
- How to reach Lake Winnebago
- How to reach Wells
- How to reach St. George
- How to reach St. James Township
- How to reach Columbus Township
- How to reach Avondale
- How to reach Cordova
- How to reach Bee
- How to reach Fillmore
- How to reach Grandview Plaza
- How to reach Piqua
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Moncé-en-belin
- How to reach Nowa Iwiczna
- How to reach Batlow
- How to reach Khmelevoye
- How to reach Toowoon Bay
- How to reach Niederwangen Be
- How to reach Douro
- How to reach Nesselnbach
- How to reach Villaflores
- How to reach Verneuil-en-halatte