Lds Church Tours
About Lds Church, Kansas City
Overview of Lds Church
As you traverse the city of Kansas City, you'll stumble upon Lds Church. Lds Church is not generally crowded with tourists and visitors.
Kansas City is brimful with interesting attractions like National World War I Museum And Liberty Memorial, Nelson-atkins Museum Of Arts, Steamboat Arabia Museum, Kansas City Zoo and Harry S Truman Presidential Library And Museum. You can also check out the whole list of things to do in Kansas City.
Top rated Kansas City tours do not include Lds Church in their schedule, you can add it to your plan anyway.
More about Kansas City
Explore Lds Church and other prime spots of the city using Kansas City trip planner.
Your worry of where to stay in Kansas City is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Kansas City like La Quinta Inn Kansas City North, Four Points By Sheraton Kansas City - Sports Complex, Crowne Plaza Hotel Kansas City Downtown and Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza.
Book Lds Church Tickets And Tours
This 1.5-hour Segway tour will visit the cultural center of Kansas City, taking in the architecture, art, and landscape of our bustling metropolis.
Sit back and let us show you Kansas City! Our narrated 90-minute Single Loop City Tour willÂ take you on a joyrideÂ by Kansas City's most popular and nationally recognized attractions including; The National World War I Museum and Memorial, The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Boulevard Brewing Co, Arabia Steamboat Museum andÂ Union Station. Along with a spin through KC'sÂ most popularÂ neighborhoods, entertainment and shopping districts including;Â The Country Club Plaza,Â Crown Center, Downtown KC/Power & Light District, River Market, The Garment District,Â Mid-town, Westport, Historic Broadway and Main StreetsÂ and Union Hill.
Share your experience - Rate Lds Church, Kansas City
This is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to. The fountain and lights and amazing landscaping are perfect for family photos!
Beautiful, peaceful place filled with some pretty wonderful people. Well worth the effort to go.
It is a symbol of God's love for us and His plan to have us return to Him as families.
A place of peace and love. It is always a wonderful experience to be in the house of the Lord and the Kansas City Temple is no exception. Even if you cannot enter, you will feel peace and serenity just by walking the grounds.
This was the first temple I went to and it is always so peaceful and the volunteers are always so helpful. Looking forward to my wedding this summer here!
- Other Attractions
- Devil's Postpile National Monument
- Mammoth Mountain
- Convict Lake
- Lake Mary
- Mammoth Lakes Welcome Center
- Mammoth Brewing Company
- Hot Creek Geological Site
- Obsidian Dome
- Minaret Vista
- Crystal Lake
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near Devil's Postpile National Monument
- 5 Star Hotels Near Mammoth Mountain
- Budget Hotels Near Convict Lake
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Lake Mary
- Hotels Near Mammoth Lakes Welcome Center
- Luxury Hotels Near Mammoth Brewing Company
- Luxury Hotels Near Hot Creek Geological Site
- Hotels Near Obsidian Dome
- Budget Hotels Near Minaret Vista
- Hotels Near Crystal Lake
- City Tripplans
- Kansas City Itinerary 2 Days
- Kansas City Itinerary 5 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Kansas City from Kansas City
- Kansas City Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Kansas City from Kansas City
- Kansas City Itinerary 7 Days
- Kansas City Itinerary 4 Days
- Kansas City Itinerary 1 Day
- Kansas City Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Kansas City from Kansas City