Devi Kanya Kumari TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Devi Kanya Kumari Temple, Nagercoil, TN., Kanyakumari, India Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Devi Kanya Kumari, reputed to be Kumari Amman or the virgin goddess, is one of the types of Devi revered in Kanyakumari. She is famously reputed to be the Bhagavathy Amman. Bhagavathy Amman Temple is placed in Kanya Kumari, the previously Cape Comorin, on the intercection of the Bay of Bengal, the Arabian Sea, and the Indian Ocean. She is additionally known by a few different names, incorporating Kanya Devi and Devi Kumari. The Divine Mother worshiped in the Temple at Kanya Kumari and adored as "Bhagavati" or "Devi Kanya Kumari" is the everlasting old image of a Hindu virgin goddess. She is holding a rosary in Her profound delighted temperament and radiating the divine aura of unadulterated otherworldly ectsasy. Her main objective is to accomplish the "Supreme" by doing the redundancy of God's name, known as the mantra-japa, and be a model to the entire of Hindu Womenkind as an encapsulation of endless Divine Bliss. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Kanyakumari itinerary 1 day.
Devi Kanya Kumari Temple Travel Tips
- Swami Vivekananda (1863–1902), the advanced Hindu Saint of India revered Her in December 1892 in Kanyakumari and starting from Her vicinity, he chose to set out on the Missionary Work that his Master Sri Ramakrishna (1836–1886) had dependably guided him along with.
How to Reach Devi Kanya Kumari Temple
- Devi Kanya Kumari Temple
- Melody Park
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kanyakumari before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kanyakumari and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Devi Kanya Kumari Temple Address: Devi Kanya Kumari Temple, Nagercoil, TN., Kanyakumari, India
- Devi Kanya Kumari Temple Timing: 08:00 am - 06:30 pm
- Best time to visit Devi Kanya Kumari Temple(preferred time): 08:00 am - 06:30 pm
- Time required to visit Devi Kanya Kumari Temple: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
83.61% of people who visit Kanyakumari include Devi Kanya Kumari Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
73.71% of people start their Devi Kanya Kumari Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Devi Kanya Kumari Temple
83.08% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Devi Kanya Kumari Temple
People normally club together Tangasseri Lighthouse and Kollam Beach while planning their visit to Devi Kanya Kumari Temple.