Chengcing LakeCurrently Open
- Address: 833, Taiwan, Kaohsiung City, Niaosong District Map
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Lake
Chengcing lake is a man-made lake established over a chunk of land in Niaosong district of Kaohsiung. The place was initially built for industrial purposes but was later opened to the public as a water reservoir. Spread over an area of 300 hectares, it is perhaps the biggest water area in the city. The place came into life in 1960 and since been a frequented by hundreds of visitors every day, especially those who are curious about the past wars and history of the city. There is an elegant bridge with a unique design, the bridge of nine turns, located across the lake and accompanied by numerous trees and plants. The place can be used for leisurely walks, bird watching, picnicking, history exploring and simply observing the culture of the city.
How to Reach Chengcing Lake
- Bus Stop- Huang Xing Rd Intersection
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kaohsiung before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaohsiung and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Chengcing Lake Address: 833, Taiwan, Kaohsiung City, Niaosong District
- Time required to visit Chengcing Lake: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!