- Address: No. 52, Wumiao Road, Lingya District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 802 Map
- Phone: +886-77218782
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
Guandimiao is a small temple located in the Kaohsiung city of Taiwan. It is known for being visited by a large number of people, both tourists and native alike. The best thing about the place is that it is a sea facing temple with a different type of architecture and design. The temple is home to God Guan Yu who holds great prominence among the people of the city. The place is easily accessible by train but if you like, you can take the car for it. Visit, pray and indulge in spirituality for a while. The serenity of the place has calming effect on people.
How to Reach Guandimiao
- Bus Station- Fu Ren Rd Intersection
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kaohsiung before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaohsiung and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Guandimiao Address: No. 52, Wumiao Road, Lingya District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 802
- Guandimiao Contact Number: +886-77218782
- Time required to visit Guandimiao: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!