Kaohsiung Botanical GardenCurrently Open
- Address: Chongguang Road, Zuoying District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 813 Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +886-73497538
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
Kaohsiung Botanical Garden is one of the few places in Kaohsiung that are greatly frequented by nature lovers. It is actually Taiwan’s first park to have its own collection of indigenous plans. Spanning an area of 4.6 hectares, the place was built using natural methods like undulating terrains and such. As for the tourists, the park is home to more than 60 kinds of Taiwanese plants, all belonging to varied species from different style. The place provides an in-depth introduction to the plant life in the easiest way possible. Tourists who wish to know more can even visit the plant library and get more insights. Recommended for botanists, plant lovers and nature enthusiasts.
How to Reach Kaohsiung Botanical Garden
- Bus Station- High Speed Rail Zyoing Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kaohsiung before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaohsiung and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kaohsiung Botanical Garden Address: Chongguang Road, Zuoying District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 813
- Kaohsiung Botanical Garden Contact Number: +886-73497538
- Kaohsiung Botanical Garden Timing: 08:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Best time to visit Kaohsiung Botanical Garden(preferred time): 08:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kaohsiung Botanical Garden: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!