Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: No. 215號, Tongmeng 2nd Road, Sanmin District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 807 Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +886-73165666
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Hakka cultural museum is one of the top notch museums in the city, dedicated to the extinct Hakka culture. It is the first of its kind in Taiwan to be situated within an urban area, featuring long stretches of flower scented hiking trails. These trails are about 1.5 kilometres long and are accompanied by red tiled buildings, half-moon pond and quintessential architecture belonging to those people. Yes, it is cultural paradise giving a glimpse of various side of Taiwan’s core. The park is located in the sanmin district and also hosts varied collection of artefact of Hakka times. Come to understand the Hakka tradition and how it has impacted the people in here.
How to Reach Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural Museum
- Bus Station- Hakka Museum
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kaohsiung before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaohsiung and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural Museum Address: No. 215號, Tongmeng 2nd Road, Sanmin District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 807
- Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural Museum Contact Number: +886-73165666
- Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural Museum(preferred time): 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!