Shoushan Guojia Natural ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Gushan District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 804 Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +886-72620610
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
It is a large natural park located on the shou mountain of Kaohsiung. The place is located in the southwest area of the city and best visited by a car or one’s own vehicle. People, especially photographers, often come here for its scenic surroundings and mind-boggling views. You will find a lot of monkeys here, contributing to its name- the monkey mountain. Spare a day or two from your trip to come here for trekking and nature viewing. The cluster of trees accompanied by a peaceful environment makes Shoushan Guojia a tourist destination not to miss. A perfect picnic spot for families. There are few other attractions around as well for you to check out and explore.
How to Reach Shoushan Guojia Natural Park
- Bus Station- Zhongnan Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kaohsiung before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaohsiung and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Shoushan Guojia Natural Park Address: Gushan District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 804
- Shoushan Guojia Natural Park Contact Number: +886-72620610
- Shoushan Guojia Natural Park Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Shoushan Guojia Natural Park(preferred time): 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Shoushan Guojia Natural Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!