Tianfu PalaceCurrently Open
- Address: No. 158, Liantan Road, Zuoying District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 813 Map
- Phone: +886-75834883
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
While the architecture of the temple is quite similar to its counterparts, Tianfu palace still differentiates itself in terms of design and appearance. There is an impressive dragon perched on the roof of the temple that gives it a majestic dominance in terms of looks. The temple is quite an old one built about 400 years ago during the sixteenth century and has been renovated many times since then. The place is easily accessible by bikes and bustles with tourists a lot. You can come here and pray for a while. Indulge in the spiritual vibe of the place and spend some time introspecting.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tianfu Palace
- Entry is free.
Tianfu Palace Hours
- Please refer to official website before visit this place.
How to Reach Tianfu Palace
- Bus Station- Confucian Temple
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kaohsiung before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaohsiung and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tianfu Palace Address: No. 158, Liantan Road, Zuoying District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 813
- Tianfu Palace Contact Number: +886-75834883
- Time required to visit Tianfu Palace: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!